Eventually....

AN/
Never mind my awful drawing but oh well
😂 and omg I updated fast what a surprise omg 😂😂 enjoyyyyyyy ❤️Xx

Jungkooks POV

I ran away from Jimin who was chasing me with a water bottle. 'Wait Jimin, Noona are you still there? Noona? ....she hung up?' 'Was that Emily?' Jimin asked trying to grab my phone. 'Well it was' I said. 'We better hurry and get there before they leave' 'yeah we've wasted enough time' Jimin replied.

After a huge amount of time, we eventually make it to the meet up point. 'Where are they?' V Asked. 'What did she say to you on the phone?' 'She asked where we were and I told her, then Jimin chased me and she hung up' V looked annoyed. He took out his phone and called someone, Leah or Emily obviously. 'Leah where.....oh....KOOKIE!!' He shouted. 'What?' 'She told you on the phone to stay put!' What is he talking about? 'No she hung up' ' she hung up because you didn't reply, Anyways sorry Emily he didn't know. Were will we meet up?....oh okay....right. Cool see yous soon' all of us turned round to V. 'So we have to stay put ok? No wandering otherwise this will happen again'

Emily's POV

We walked and walked until we finally got to the meet up point. There they were, FINALLY! I ran up behind Jimin and hugged him from behind. 'Who's that?' Jimin said and turned round and looked at me. 'Oh, Hey' he hugged me back. 'Well seen you left me hanging' Leah said walking towards us. 'It's fine Leah you have me!' J-Hope said running up to Leah and he put his arm around her shoulder. 'Guys we only have like 2 hours left before the park closes' V said sadly. 'Well we better get moving then if we want to have fun eh?' Suga said. So we all started to walk - together, this time.

Jimins POV

So finally, everyone was together. I was holding Emily's hand, fingers intertwined. I enjoyed her company a lot, and I know she feels the same way about me. I'm so glad I told her how I felt, I don't regret it one minute..........I love her.

Eventually we were lining up in a que for a roller coaster. Wasn't too scary nor to easy. I stood behind Emily, my head leaning on her head and my arms around her neck. I would have put them round her waste but I'm way taller than her she's 5'5 and I'm 5'9 so I couldn't reach aha.

Jungkooks POV

'I'm sitting beside Leah!' J-Hope shouted before anyone else could. 'Aww no fair' V said. Guess he beat me to it. Thinking back to the other day, I wonder if Leah has thought about it, a possibility of us. Hmm I don't know but I want to speak to her more often but it's hard with the schedule and stuff. I look at Jimin and Emily and....I want that, with Leah. Yeah, I'm confident about this. I need to speak to her...