.L.A. MAHN

Many hours have passed and The group are still very sleepy. They are all waiting on a car to take them to the hotel.
Leah: so tired *yawns*
J-Hope: same
Emily: yeah me to
Leah: but to be fair, you had a nice shoulder *laughs*
Emily gets embarrassed and looks at the floor. But Leah just giggles and walks over to Emily and gives her a hug.
Leah: *whispers in her ear* I'm only joking Emily, don't worry*
Emily: I know I'm just sleepy
Jin: Guys the cars here!
And like that they jog over to the car, dragging their suitcases.

After a long drive, they finally reached their destination.
RapMon: finally! I'm so exhausted
V: yeah me to hyung
After the manager gets the room sorted out, he tells them where to go.
BTS Manager: right now listen in, your all on the 2nd floor for starters. Suga and Jin your number 12, Jungkook and RapMonster your  number 15. J-Hope, Jimin and V your  number 13, Leah and Emily your number 27. Here's your key cards. If you need me I'll be on the 3rd floor, room 2. Get some rest and you all have a day off. See yous later, enjoy.
And like that they went to their rooms.

As Leah and Emily unlocked and walked in their rooms they both stopped and stared at the double beds. They run over and collapse on the beds, facing the ceiling.
Leah: .... Look how far we've come already.... A lot has happened * a tear falls *
Emily: aww Leah.... Don't cry* she walks over to Leah and wipes her tears*
Leah: sorry.. I know, it's pathetic *she just looks at the floor*
Emily: *gently lifts her chin up* it's not pathetic, I understand Leah, we have came a long way, and it's scary, I know, but were are together and nothing can separate us, ok?
Leah: *nods* thanks Emily, don't know where I'd be without you
Emily: same with you *and they both hug*
Leah: we are such babies at times
*they both start to happy cry*

Later on in the day, the boys meet up in the main reception. They are going to a meeting for they concerts, so Leah and Emily go out to explore. They go out wander for a bit, taking pictures, talking etc. They do this for about 2 hours then go find a place to get ice cream as its so warm.
Emily: what flavour are you getting?
Leah: isn't it obvious? Mint chocolate chip
Emily: fair enough*laughs a little* but I'm going for a classic vanilla
Leah: you are vanilla *laughs*
Emily: Shup *she laughs and lightly punches Leah in the arm*

After the get their ice cream the walk to a Internet cafe that they passed before. They sit in there for awhile, talking about everything and anything. Meanwhile the boys have just finished their meeting and are free to do what they want = within reason. Jin, RapMon and Junkook do what the girls did and just wander. V and Jimin went to the pool at the hotel. J-Hope and Suga end up going back to their hotel rooms.
As the 3 boys wander they, walk down one of the main roads.
Jungkook: guys look
He points to a Internet cafe, the same one that the girls where in, the pretend to walk buy but then stare right at them through the window.
Leah and Emily scream a little as they just noticed them. They boys burst out in laughter as the girls try to recover from the fright they got. Then they get up and walk out of the cafe and greet the boys. They all hug and ask how's was the meeting, and what they've been up to.
As they walk back to the hotel.
Jin: can I speak to you Leah?
Leah: yeah sure, we'll catch up with yous in a bit.
So Jungkook, RapMon and Emily walk together, and a further bit back are Leah and Jin.
Jin: Leah, don't you think Suga has been less grumpy lately?
Leah: hmm, now that you mention it, yeah- kinda
Jin: well not to be creepy... But I think it's you who makes him smile more.
Leah: *giggles* don't be silly Jin he doesn't like me that way
Jin: *laughs* no but seriously Leah
Leah: I dunno Jin, maybe your right. But we need to wait and see
Jin: don't mention anything to anyone though, keep it between you and me.
Leah: I'll keep it in mind
Jim: Let's catch up with them now.

When they get back to the hotel they walk out back to the pool where V and Jimin are. They play around for awhile then head back up to their rooms, and They bump into the manager on the way there.
BTS manager: I need to speak to all of you soon please, meet down here at 6:00pm and just sit here and We'll sit here and go over a few things ok? See you soon,
And he rushes off