Hint of Festiveness

Emily's POV

So Mikas just walked in here and taken our friends away. Wow. I look over and see leah slightly annoyed.

I run over and practically tackle her.
'Hey!' She laughs.
'Hey fren, you look like you need a distraction. Why not try a day with your BFFFFF here!' I say smiling really hard.

'Meh that doesn't sound too bad, just the amount of F's you put in BFF' she laughs - score!

'Well what are we waiting for!' I say jumping up and pulling leah away while she continuously giggles.

Over the past few weeks I feel like I've been a real jerk to her. Ik she's been hurt, but when I try to approach the subject she'd just change the subject in a way, do all I could do was be nice and have my shoulder ready for her.

Even tho everyone else was annoyed by Mika somehow leah was more upset that anyone, and I want to know why. By for now I guess everyone's in the same boat.

We go out to the shopping mall nearby. It's filled with the sparkly Christmas lights everywhere. A warm feeling crept into my heart. I almost forgot xmas was near because of all this silly drama, my AM I EXCITED

I pull Leah's hand and grip it gently and pull her through the big crowd of people. I keep pulling until we get to a takeaway place. I'm starving!

We get food and go sit down across from one another with faint Christmas tunes in the background. 'So!' I ask trying to think of something to take her mind off Mika.

'What are we planning this Christmas!'
Her face brightens up. 'Well I don't even know' she laughs. 'We should first decorate the dorm' she says making me feel more excited.

'Then we should get presents for the boys, get jumpers and I almost forgot!' She says.
'Your birthday right' I laugh.

Leah's birthday was exactly 11 days before xmas. Something she would go on about even in the middle of June. Even No--- omg Noah?! Where has he been? I've missed him to.

'And leah what about home our families, and Noah?' I ask concerned 'we need to go see them whether its on xmas or after'
'Oh yeah we can can go home on the 28th right? And this is what I wanted to tell you for awhile'

I look at leah confused, tell me what? 'Noah contacted me, and we met...' she says. I felt slightly annoyed she hadn't told me but it's understandable. Plus I just wanna see him badly.

'Can we meet him omg! And where has he been' I laugh.
'Aha yeah sure, I'll just have to message him' she smiles. She gets up and comes round the table and hugs me.
'I'm sorry I didn't tell you for awhile.
I smile, 'it's okay, I understand'

After eating we go out shopping, we get our jumpers, decorations, gifts for everyone. We head back and begin to decorate.

We set up the tree in the living room which isn't that hard, it's just a fake one. Then we went with the theme of white and sparkly hah. We bought white, sparkly and glossy baubles, snowflakes, icicles and Reindeer tree ornaments, then we stuck tinsel everywhere. It was so much fun.

We were just finishing up by putting their wrapped gifts under the tree when they all walked in from rehearsal. The lights were off and the only thing bright was the tree.

'Woah!' Jimin says smiling. 'So pretty!' V shouts. 'Yous done this?' Rapmon says surprised. 'Well it's not that hard' Leah's says laughing.

'Ooo gifts?' Jungkooks says trying to pick one up.  'Don't touch!' Leah slaps his hand. 'Not until Christmas!'  She laughs.
'Ow' he says pretending as if he is really in pain.

After we've eaten, me and Leah get some classic Christmas songs on and start dancing away. We ended up doing the 'Scottish dances' we used to do back in school. Holding hands and spinning round and round.

Me and Leah get so carried away not noticing them all laugh at us. 'I wanna try!' Jimin says. 'Me too!' Jungkooks says.

They both get up and try copy us. They get so confused we have to cut in. I take Jimins hand and leah takes kookies.

I'm showing Jimin the steps and before you know it we are dancing away. The same with the other two. I look over and Leah's face is so happy. I'm very glad.

( hey guys hope your all having a fantastic day! It's the 1st of December omg where has time went?! Thought I'd throw a hint of xmas in with the story as it's near the time, hope you don't mind! Anyways tell me your opinions and I have great ideas for the next few chapters, ENJOYYYY ❤️)