Back in korea

Leah's POV
I got up out of my bed and walked towards the living room. Already I could hear some of them. I opened the door to Jungkook, V, Suga and J-Hope watching the T.V. I walked over and sat in between Suga and J-Hope. 'Leahhhh you were supposed to sit next to me' V pouted, 'I sat next to you on the plane, was that not enough' I laughed. 'Nope!' He said like a little child. 'Haha I get Leah' J-Hope said and cuddled into me, and i cuddle him back.

After awhile they boys ordered a take away. We ate most of it but I'm sure most of us thought or stomachs would explode aha. The boys sat back on the couch then me and Emily got up and made our way to the front door. I opened it quietly so i wouldn't disturb them. We sat down in the stairs outside the front door, and watched the sun setting. 'What happened with Jimin' I asked still looking at the sky. 'Well we...we kissed' I turned round to her blushing face. 'Really?!' I said ' I'm so happy for you' 'glad to hear it' she said. I noticed her smiled faded. 'I'm not sure I'm right for him though..' She sighed 'Emily seriously?' I took a deep breath. 'Emily you are perfect with him! Please don't doubt it'
A tear came from here eye, and I hugged her and she did back. ' it's just because he has his full career ahead of him, and I don't want to be the one in the way of that. I want him to be successful, not matter if I'm with him or not' she sniffled. 'Have you told him how you feel?' 'Yeah but not this way I tried but he disagreed' 'well then there's your answer. Even he thinks your perfect.' I heard her stop sniffling as much. 'Thanks Leah' 'but I definitely think you should tell him how you feel' she nodded and walked back into the house. I just stayed sitting outside.

Emily's POV

I walked in silently so I wouldn't disturb anyone. I walked into my room closed the door and collapsed on my bed again. I need to tell Jimin, I don't want him to think I'm being selfish, like its me me me. It's not. I just don't want to stop him from going onward with his career, not that It would happen but just incase. I lay there with my eyes sealed shut, overthinking everything I didn't notice the noises behind me. I jumped as I felt something touch my shoulder. I looked up to see Jimin sitting there with a worried look on his face. Oh no what happened.
'Emily, are you okay?' 'Yeah I'm fine, you'
'Not so much and either are you. I can tell'
I sat up straight with my legs crossed facing him. 'Look Jimin I've been meaning to talk to you' his face looked very worried at this point so I put my hand on his arm to comfort him more. 'Look Jimin a really like you, I'd say I love you but we've only been out about once' I laughed but went back to being serious. 'I tried to bring this up before, I'm not good enough for you'

Jimins POV

Not good enough for me? Why is she think like this. 'Emily you are more than good enough, please don't think like that' I went to hug her but she put her hand up as if to say no. ' look Jimin you career is really important, and I don't want you to feel like I'm the one holding you back. You may think I'm overreacting or whatever, but this is genuinely what I think. I really want us to be together but I don't want to get in the way of your career, and please don't think that way' I stood there speechless. I had no idea she felt like this. 'Please please don't think like that' Here eyes wear filled with tears. I hugged her tight so she knows I would care. Actions speak louder than words. I began to whisper-sing my part of Miss Right into her ear. She began to hug me back tightly. 'Nothing will go bad between us, I would never let that happen. And please speak to me next time, don't let it beat you up inside' I whispered. She nodded. ' and I enjoyed our kiss, and k know you did to' I heard a slight giggle escape her lips. We stayed hugging for awhile. She began to get sleepy so I made her lay down on her bed and she fell asleep. And I walked out the room. I could still feel her on my chest as if she was still there. It was a nice fuzzy feeling, and her scent was still there to.

Jungkooks POV

I walked out my room to look for Leah. I saw Jimin come out of their room. His palm was on his chest and he was smiling. 'Is Leah in there?' Pointing to their room. 'No, but Emily is asleep. Don't disturb her' he continued to walk by me. I looked Everywhere then i checked outside. There she was sitting there by her self. Should I tell her? Ask her? Hmm I don't know. 'Hey Leah' 'oh hey Oppa. Come sit with me' she said smiling. I sat down beside her and she was gazing at the sky. 'Why are you out here by urself?' She laughed 'I was with Emily but Jimin stole her from me again. Oh kookie I meant to re-thank you for the other days. For looking after me, it was nice' she said blushing slightly. 'No need to thank me. I will always look after you, no matter what' she smiled and And turned round and hugged me around my waist. 'Thanks Jungkook' her saying my name made my stomach feel weird, in a good/strange way. I hugged her back. We kinda stayed like that only I had my arm around her and we leaned against the wall looking at the sky. When we couldn't see the sun any longer we decided to go back inside.