Back again

GUYS IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME TT. I've just been so busy lately with school n all and even still struggling with ideas cause yo girl can't write this properly. but anyways here it is - enjoy!

Leah's POV:

'Wait are you working all day?' I asked.

'Basically, until 7:30' Emily replied.

Its been a few weeks since Christmas and everyone has been more busy than usual as they recently released their new songs. I've had less time to spend with Emily as we do separate things, I mainly see the boys.

'Its fine though, they have interviews so you'll be kept busy' she said and hugged me.

'see ya, and tae!' she shouted, and he looked up. 'Look after her thank you' she laughed and walked out.

~~~~

'Thank you~' tae said standing up from the make-up chair and showing me his box smile. Then Namjoon slipped into my chair.

'Sup Grape' I laughed and prepared my stuff.

'Sup four eyes' he Said running a hand through his hair.

'Nice. Has anyone seen my water Bottle?' I ask searching for it and they all say no.

'I may have drank to earlier because I may have been thirsty' Jungkook laughed. I eye roll and hear him laugh again. 'It's fine ill get you another one' he said standing up.

'Ah thank you, and there's change it my purse, take it' I say and move my bag with my foot towards him, but he just waved me off and left.

'I want to be able to make JungKookie do stuff for me' Jimin whined

'Just like how Emily does it to you then?' J-Hope added and the others laughed

'wow hyung, wow'

~~~~

'And done' I said packing the last of my stuff up. The boys were just wrapping up their interviews. I decided I'd wait till Emily had finished then I'd take her out, we've hardly spoke. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and walked out of the room.

Just as I'd expected, the boys were walking home, they were a bit ahead and I don't run, so they didn't notice me. As I walk further down the corridor someone pulls my arm and spins me around harshly.

'Hey could-- you again?' I sigh. Its Mika. I've not seen her as much as last time, only a odd few times passing by. This is the first she's talked to me.

'I can't believe you're still trying' she laughs an then rambles on about how bad I am. I look over her shoulder to see if the boys are still there. They are further down but thankfully Yoongi turned around.

She noticed and turned around. 'See you won't even take your eyes off of them!' she starts to get frustrated at me. She keeps yelling at me and all I do is stand there till my life saver puts a hand on her shoulder. She looks up and her angry expression changes immediately.

'You shouldn't be yelling in here, or even at her. You are excused' Yoongi said and pulled me away.

'Min Yoongi1 I-im sorry I-' she panicked. 'No you're not'

As Mika disappears in the distance I speak up. 'Thanks Yoongi' I sigh.

'No worries, but why don't you say anything back?'

'What's the point? nothing will get through to her' and he laughs.

~~~

Later on we are all chilling in the lounge.

'Hey lets watch a film together like we used to' J-Hope beamed.

'Oh what we should we watch?' Tae asked.

'Well I can't today but you guys have fun' I get up but Jungkook's hand pulls on my wrist.

'why?' he asked

'I'm going out later' I laugh and try get free of his grip.

'With?'

'Emily so you can let go' I laugh and break free of his wrist.

'Boyfriend Jungkookie is overprotective' Jin teases and I walked to my room and I hear the others laugh.

AN/ I will be updating soon and I hope you enjoyed <3