Fren

Leah's POV

I was sitting in my room on my laptop when the door burst open then slam shut. 'Hey!' I shouted at them. I looked up and saw a tear stained Emily standing at the door. 'Emily?!' I stood up immediately and rushed over and hugged her. She started to cry again so I hugged her tighter.

Emily's POV

After I stopped crying Leah sta me down on her bed and comforted me. 'It's Jimin, we had an argument' I looked at the floor and Leah rubbed my back. 'I'm sorry that was my idea I'm so--' 'No it wasn't' I cut her off, ' he was for jealous and annoyed because i hugged him and we both kinda raised out voices' Leah began to tense up a little, I knew she was getting annoyed to. 'Please don't do a Leah and seal to him' I let out a little laugh, and she managed to aswell. 'Okay but no promises' she laughed. ' I need to go apologise' I said and went to get up. 'No just leave it for now, you'll need time to cool down' she said and I nodded. 'You know what we are going out!' She got up and gave me my coat and we headed out.

Leah's POV

'Where are we going Miss Leah?' She giggled. 'You'll see'. After a long walk we ended outside then studio where the boys practise. 'What are we doing here? The boys aren't practising today' we walked into the room and I put music on and I done a quick routine and Emily just watched in amazement, it was kinda funny. 'Now I'm going to teach you' I said smiling pulling her to a spot near me I format of the big mirrors. She laughed out loud' I'm never gonna be able to do that' 'you will be with me as a teacher. I'm not as good as the boys but I'm alright' I said confidently. And I began to teach her.

Emily's POV

We practised and practised and I actually learned how to do it!....the first part anyways. There was some really cool parts and some really stylish parts, I would say sexy but that a bit too far. There was hair flicks and all sorts of stuff like that. I wonder were she learnt that routine, she--
'Right 2 more times and we can go home!' Leah shouted. No not again....

Leah's POV

'Phew! Now that's us done' I struggled to say. Emily just gave me a slight nod, too tired to speak. 'L-Leah...Y-your phone' Emily pointed to my bag. I went and picked it up. 'H-hello?' I answered breathlessly. 'Leah! Where are you? And where is Emily?' RapMonster said worried. 'We are out and we are fine. I wanted to go out so I asked Emily to come with me' I looked over and Emily looked more calm that I didn't mention what happened earlier. 'Well Jimin went to look for Emily, and panicked as he couldn't find her or you. So he told us and we got worried.' 'Thanks for looking out for us, we will be back soon, so don't worry' I sighed. 'Hey are you okay? Yous just walked out not saying anything'
'Yeah we are fine, just needed to take a breather' 'hmm okay I'll see you when you get back then. Oh! Do you need one of us to come get you?' I looked at Emily, she shook Her head. 'Nah we'll be fine thanks, bye Rapmonnie' I giggled.

RapMons POV

'They are both out' I said to the others. 'Where?' Jin said worried. 'They didn't say, well Leah didn't. She said they are fine and will be back soon.' I said the others seemed more relaxed. Jimin on the other hand, something was on his mind. I could see it. I'll ask Jungkook to speak to him later. Jimin got up and walked out, like dragging himself. 'Jungkook could you speak to him?' Jin said beating me to it. He nodded and walked out to. Everyone looked at each other, we all knew something was up.

Jimins POV

I walked into my room and just sat there. I got my phone and went onto pictures. I flicked through some and stopped at ones of me and Emily. No way, I couldn't loose her. Even if this is just a stupid little argument, I need to make sure i fix it. 'Jimin' I looked up and saw kookie standing at the doorway. 'Hey' is all said and went back to my phone. 'What's up? What happened' he said waking and sitting on the bed. 'We had an argument, and it's all my fault. I got jealous, and said a stupid thing i shouldn't have said.' He nodded. 'If it was only a small argument it will get sorted, and everything should be fine' . 'I'm going to speak to her when she come back'. We sat there looking at pictures is taken on my phone, mostly ones of the group. 'we are back!' Me and Jungkook got up and walked out of the room. Jungkook got Leah's and and dragged it towards her room, and I I stood at my room doorway, she nodded and walked in and I shut the door.