Clearing up

I'd like to personally thank niksurb  for giving me these ideas of how to make this story more interesting. Hope you enjoy! ❤️

Jin's POV

'Jin please' leah looked up at me. I'm sorry leah but I've had enough, you aren't doing this alone anymore. 'It's okay' I smile at her, to hopefully make her worry less.

I take a deep breath and begin my speech that I've not even prepared. I'm so proud. I'd explain our big convo but it's too long haha. So time skip!

~~~~

Yeah everyone was agreeing at first but then it got a tad stressful. We were just all frustrated I think.

I tried my best to work my eomma magic which worked quite well but not as good as I'd hoped. They all calmed down but I could sense they were still annoyed in a way.

Eventually we all just separated and done our own thing. This is when I phoned our manager.

We discussed a few things then I explained that we had something to clear up and if 'staff' couldn't come here for the next few days. He was confused at first but trusted me. Now I just need to play the waiting game.

Leah's POV

The next morning seemed quite normal. There wasn't tension or just awkwardness in the air. Not for me anyway.

Usually in the morning you'd here silence but the tv. But now it's them all laughing like it used to be.

I went into the kitchen to grab a drink and bumped into him.

'Oh sorry!' I say, noticing I've spilled his drink over him.
'Nah it's cool' jungkook laughs.

I run over and grab some tissues and try to dab his shirt were the spilled drink is.

I feel eyes piercing into me as I dab his shirt. I look up and he's smiling at me. He takes the tissues out of my hand and throws them into the bin without stepping away.

His smile fades at little. 'You okay?' He asks.
'Y-yeah' I pause. 'Just glad the talk is out of the way'

He then takes me by surprise and pulls me into a tight embrace. I then relax and hug him back.

'I've missed this, you' he says. I'm just at a loss for words when he lets me go and still looks at me.

'Me to' I reply as he puts a strand off my hair behind my ear. We both blush slightly and his face leans down towards me.

Somehow, I Naturally tiptoe up and our lips meet. It's smooth and gentle and I can feel him smile.

We then part and he turns even more pink and I can feel myself do the same.

'C'mon' he says and pulls my hand into the living room.

Jungkooks POV

After an unusual lively morning the door suddenly goes. I notice Jin frown then go up to get it.

'Hey what are you--' I hear him shout from the entrance. 'Jin?' Rapmons gets up to get him but is then barged out the way.

'C'mon kookie! V! I have a surprise for you both' she say grabbing me and Hyung by the arms, and pulling us away.

Jin told us not to worry about her for now, and not to mention a thing and act normal. So I guess that's what I'm gonna do.

I turn round to Leah who look somehow annoyed and upset at the same time. I feel bad for leaving her but I can't do anything about Mika right now.

( sorry this is so short guys )