💫

Emily's POV:

'I'm glad that's over' I said while I was walking to a local bar. I got changed at work before me and Leah were going out.

It's been so long since we've spent time together, been caught up in our jobs lately. It's worse for me though compared to the others, I have Mika around 24/7.

I take out my phone and see a message from my Chim.
<ChimChim> You never told me you were going out today <3
So I replied.
<Emily> sorry I completely forgot, my mind has been all over the place
<ChimChim> it's okay, just remember next time jagiya. Saranghae
<Emily> I will, Saranghae

~~~

I arrive at the bar and sit at the counter, shortly after leah arrives too.
'Ayyy' leah says as she hugs me.
'Sup' I laugh
'Cocktail?'
'Cocktail'

Narrator POV:

As the night goes on the girls chat and gossip about anything and everything. But then get a sudden encounter.

'Look what we have here' Mika said walking towards them.
'You've got to be kidding me...' leah mumbles but loud enough for Emily to hear.

'So you went out without me? I'm offended, I got no invite' Mika said dramatically.
'Oh please' Emily said 'just leave us alone Mika'

She just laughed. 'I'm getting a drink first' then she got the bartender over. Leah and Emily gave up and left the bar making their way to the bathroom.

'Thank you' Mika said and happily took her drink. She looked down and found a phone laying on the counter. She picked it up and turned it on.

'Let's see what you've been hiding' and walked off with it.

~~~

Leah's POV:

'C'mon now' Emily said as they walked in. As we walked into our room. I took my jacket and bag off. 'I'm gonna get some water'

As I walked into the kitchen, hopefully not waking anyone up I ran the tap.
'What took you so long?'

Jungkooks POV:

I looked up and Leah was running a cup under the tap.

'Getting Water' she said. I stood up and walked over to her and spun her around to face me. I could smell the alcohol from her breath.

She giggled a little looking up at me.
'You went to a bar?'
'Well yeah?' She said
'Yah why didn't you tell me? Some guy could have came up to you and I wouldn't have been there'

She giggled. 'I can handle myself Jungkookah~'
I nod and she places her hand at my cheek.
'Don't worry so much, I'm fine' she smiles.

I looked into her eyes and she did back. I leaned down and kissed her lips.
'You taste of alcohol' I laugh quietly
'Well no way Sherlock' she says and kisses me again quickly.

~~~

Emily's POV

'Emily....Emily wake up!' I hear leah shouting and shaking me.
'What do you want' I moan.

'My phone, it's-it's missing'
'It'll be in your bag or something....' I mumble.
'No I've checked everywhere, Emily I've lost it' She then dashes out of the room.

I sit up and pick up my phone, and call Leah's phone. I can't hear it. So I try and try again but the same thing happens, no noise.

'Ugh what if i dropped it somewhere?' She said frustrated.
'Don't worry we will get it back' I said try to calm her down.
'Or I left it at the bar? Maybe, I don't know'

I hear a bleep and pick up my phone. Strangely it's a message from leah, from this exact time?

<Leah> want her phone back? Meet me at the studio at 10 sharp.

'I think I've found your phone' I said and she looks at me funny. 'You just text me to meet you' I laugh.