Opening Up

OMG GUYS WE DID IT! WE HIT 3K, I'm so pleased and happy. Thank you all for reading and voting in my stories! Now sorry it's took me so long to update, but I have been busy with school stuff unfortunately, but I've managed to post some edits on my Instagram: Cupataewithakookie Anyways hope you enjoy! And sorry it's slightly short ❤️Xx

Jungkooks POV

I woke up and saw Leah was still out cold. I looked at the time. 19:45. How long did we sleep for? I sat up and placed Leah's head on my lap carefully so she didn't wake up. I turned on the T.V and ruffled my hair. I heard the front door open and waited for whoever it was to come in here. 'Jungkook there's a Theme park!' V ran in with a leaflet, then followed by J-hope and Jin. 'Speak quietly' I said softly. 'I'm sorry but look' he gave me a leaflet about a theme park that's just opened not that far form here. Lots of rides and stuff. 'Oh we are so going' Leah whispered. I looked down at Leah who was laughing. I smiled at her them hugged her as she sat up. 'When is it?' 'Ugh in a few days' V replied, he's so desperate to go. 'We better tell the two love birds, are they still out?' 'I don't even know me and Leah's came in and just fell asleep.' 'EMILY!' Leah shouted. We waited a few seconds until we heard 'LEAH!' A few rooms down. We all burst out laughing.

Vs POV

'Jin can you makee food please?' I asked. All of us were sitting in the living room talking away as we usually do. 'I can make something quick like ramen if you want' he said while making his way to the kitchen. 'YAY!' I shouted making some of them laugh at me. 'I've never tried some, is it nice?' Leah said. 'You've never tried it!' 'No' she giggled. 'Well you can have some of mine if you want' she nodded then cuddled back into jungkook. 'Leah?' I said. 'Yeah?' 'Can I try on your glasses please?' 'If you want but it will be blurry as I'm like nearly blind' she laughed. She's gave me the glasses and I put them on. They were slightly blurry but not to bad. 'Oh my gawd I'm Leah! I feel so smart!' I shouted. They others kept laughing. I got up and started walking about looking at stuff within he house as Leah followed behind laughing.

'Taehyung!' I heard my name being called by the eomma. I walked to the kitchen and he handed me the bowl of ramen. I got it and sat on the sofa beside Leah. I gave her the chopsticks and I held the bowl in my hands. She tried to pick up the noddles, but that wasn't happening. We kept laughing as she couldn't pick anything up. 'Here I'll do it for you' 'I can't. Just can't' she gave me the chopsticks and I picked up some of the noodles. 'Open your mouth ' she opened her mouth and I put the noodles in her mouth. 'Nice right?' 'Mmmm' she said while nodding. 'I told you' I said then box smiled. ' I love that smile of yours' she said. 'Thank you' I smiled, then done it herself. 'I can't do it' she laughed.

Leah's POV

I was in my room with my earbuds in listening to 'We On' and jungkook walked in. He walked over and sat on the bed beside me. He took out my ear is and put in his. 'Nice' he said and I nodded. I turned the music of and pulled them out. 'What's up?' I asked. 'It's about....earlier'

Jimins POV

After sitting with Emily in my room for awhile, I got up and went to see what the others were up to. I walked into the lounge and J-Hope and Jin were sitting watching T.V. 'Hey guys, eh where's the others at?' 'Oh look it's the little love bird!' J-Hope shouted. I ran over and sat on him laughing. 'Ah well Jungkook is sitting with Leah, V, Suga and Rapmon are playing a video games in the room.' Jin said. 'Oh and we are going to a theme park in a few days, so make sure you tell Emily' he handed me a leaflet then I went back to my room.

Jungkooks POV

She looked a bit confused. 'Like we were..close? Like I...' Her face brighten up a bit. 'I-I like you leah, and I'm sorry If you don't feel the same way but-' She went to lean over me and whispered into my ear. 'I like you to, but I think we should wait a bit longer, so we know for sure' she said then sat back up. Yeah I may have just felt feelings, but I don't know if those are just temporary, so it's best we spend more time together. She looked at me and smiled then hugged me, then we continued to listen to music. As we sat together, I rested my head on her lap.