Part 1

Your P.O.V.
"Here we are! This is great! Don't you think Sasuke?" I asked while looking at our new house we brought.

Me and Sasuke decided to find a better and bigger house to raise our five year old daughter in instead of living in the tiny apartment we had that was in a not so good neighborhood. When Sasuke got promoted to manager at the store he was working at we finally had enough money to move out of that old dump.

"Sasuke isn't this great?" I asked again.

"Yeah sure." He responded while taking Aika out of her car seat.

"Oh don't be such a downer! We finally got the house of our dreams! We worked hard for this house Sasuke. Please be happy."

He walked next to me with a small smile while Aika walked behind him.

"Of course I'm happy." He said.

"It's a pretty big house." I said.

"Yeah big enough to even raise another kid. I want a son." He moved closer to my ear and whispered "Maybe we can work on that tonight~"

I blushed then playfully punched him.

A year after I had Aika, Sasuke has been wanting to have another child with me but we couldn't. We didn't have enough money at the time to have another one. But the way things are going for us there's a chance.

"Maybe." I said.

"Maybe what mommy?" Aika aksed.

"U-uh n-nothing sweetie! Why don't you take a look inside the house."

"Ok." She left to explore the house when Naruto pulled up in his car.

"Hey guys! Who's ready to start unpacking?" He asked cheerfully.

"It's about time you showed up." Sasuke said.

"Thanks for helping us again Naruto and excuse Sasuke he's just tired." I said.

"Haha that's alright he's been like that since we were kids remember?"

"Yeah I remember. So shall we get started? The moving truck will be here soon so we should probably start grabbing the bags and boxes from our trunk."

"Ok sounds good. Sasuke-"

"Hurry up and grab the other boxes you blonde idiot." Sasuke said while carrying a couple of boxes into the house.

"Looks like he already started." I said.

After that Sasuke and Naruto were fighting over who can carry the most boxes faster. Aika helped me carry some of the smaller boxes and bags with me.

After a long day of carrying and unpacking boxes we finally finished.

"Bye Naruto thanks for your help!" I waved to Naruto as he entered his car.

He left and I went back inside our new home.

~the next morning~
"Thanks for breakfast." Said Sasuke.

"No problem. Heading to work now?" I asked.

"Yeah I better go now before I'm late." He turned his attention to Aika.

"I'll pick you up after school ok?"

"Ok Daddy." She said.

"I love you and enjoy your first day."

She nodded then said I love you. Sasuke kissed her cheek then walked over to me. He gave me a long and passionate kiss while Aika screamed ewww.

We laughed and then he left.

I dropped Aika off at her new kindergarten class. I told her to have fun and to make new friends. She nodded then left with a sad look on her face.

"She must be sad about Akihiko." I said.

Akihiko was the five year old boy who lived a block down from us at our old place.

That was the only friend she made at her old school. They were really cute friends. Me and Sasuke were friends with Akihiko's parents as well.

When we told her about the move she cried a little bit. But I promised her that we would visit Akihiko.

Aika is a very quiet girl ever since she was born. I wouldn't say she is shy she's just doesn't talk a lot. But when she does she will have a lot to say. She talked the most around Akihiko which made me happy. I just hope she can make more friends in the future.

~at your work~
"Morning (y/n). Here I got you a coffee." Ino said as I walked into the office building.

"Thanks Ino and good morning to you as well." I said.

"Did you here about Livy?"

"What about my boss." I said.

"They didn't tell you yet? Well she got fired last night. They caught her steeling money from the company."

"WHAT!?" I yelled.

"So who is gonna replace her? Who am I working for now?" I asked.

"Sorry I don't know. Hopefully someone better than Livy. Anyway I'll see you lunch break." Ino said then left.

I started to walk back to my office. As I was walking I was staring at the papers in my hand when I ran into someone. I stumbled back but didn't fall. I looked up and saw a tall handsome man with long black hair that was tied into a ponytail with onyx eyes.

"S-sorry I wasn't paying attention." I apologized.

"No it's alright that was my fault-" The man stopped talking.

??? P.O.V.
"No it's alright that was my fault-" I stopped talking when I got a better look at the woman who ran into me.

She had beautiful (h/c) hair and a pair of sparkling (e/c) eyes and glowing (s/c) skin.

She was a beauty.

YourP.O.V.
"Um excuse me." I said.

"Huh?"

"Sorry but I must hurry and get back to work um sorry again." I said. I quickly brushed past him.

Weird. I've never seen him before in this office.

I went back to my small office and started to work.

~time skip~
*knock knock*

"Come in." I said.

Deidara walks in.

"Oh hey Deidara. What's up?"

"Pain is asking for you. He wants you to come down to his office." He says.

"Ok."

I walk to Pain's office. Once I enter I see the same man whom I bumbed into earlier.

"Ah there you are (y/n). Did you hear the news about your boss Livy?" Pain asked me.

"Yes I did."

"Good. Sorry I didn't tell you myself. Anyway she is going to be replaced."

"By who?" I asked.

"(y/n) I want you to meet Itachi Uchiha. And Itachi this is (y/n) Uchiha your new assistant. (y/n) Itachi will be your new boss." Pain says.

"My new boss." I mumbled quietly.

'It couldn't be could it? This is Sasuke's older brother isn't it. Sasuke doesn't like to talk about him at all! I tried asking about his family and brother once but he just got angry about the thought and he only told me his brother's name. I shouldn't bring this up when I get home.' I thought.

"He starts work tomorrow so make sure everything is organized for him. Alright?" Pain said.

Itachi's lips form a small smile.

"Nice to meet you miss (y/n). It is a pleasure to start working with you." Itachi says while extending his hand out to shake mine.

I gently took it.

"Nice to meet you too Itachi Uchiha."