Rapunzel's Parents

Elsa's Point of View

 Suddenly a man and a woman wearing crowns, went inside . They passed through me. I gasped and so did the others. Especially Rapunzel. 

     "Rapunzel, why dont you go down and have fun?" The  woman said. "... ummm, mom, dad? can you see anyone in this balcony besides of us?" Rapunzel asked. "huh?" The woman asked and glanced all around the balcony." no" the man and woman both said in unison. Rapunzel looked at me with a what's-wrong-look. Jack came near her and whispered something on her ear . Then Rapunzel made a figured look. "umm.. Rapunzel, my dear are you alright?" the man asked Rapunzel. "oh yeah.. yeah im fine but papa moma.. can you listen to me for a bit?". "We're already listening, dear"he said while the woman giggled a bit.

     "Do you know Jack Frost?" she asked them. "no, why? who is he?" the man asked. "Well, he's the one who controls ice and snow" Rapunzel replied. "And you know who SAnta Clause, Easter's Bunny, Tooth fairy and Sandman--- who controls happy dreams, are, right?" . Then they nodded. "Well, actually.. I want you to believe in them". "what!?" they both said in unison. "pleeeaaasse" then she made a puppy dog eyes. They sighed and closed their eyes and then, when they opened their eyes, they gasped at Jack and the rest. But they still cant see me. "AND do you know Elsa?". The woman raised an eyebrow at her "You mean .. Elsa of Arendelle?". Rapunzel's eyes went wide, "You know her?". They nodded."Yes, she's your first cousin". "What?!" ."Yes, her mother and i are sisters". "What?!". "Uhhum, but didnt she died with her parents inside a boat?. "What?! no no no no no. She just died this morning". "huh? but how-". " shush shush shush... Just please believe in her, please?" . "what? but didnt you said she just died this morni-". "Pleeeeeaase" Again Rapunzel made a puppy eyes. The woman and the man stared at each other then  sighed and closed their eyes. THen they saw me.

...........................

     I told them what really happened and about my situation right now. They felt sorry for me.