Romeo and Juliet

Jack's P.O.V.

3 hours later..

     We now know where Pitch is. Why? because Black Sand is everywhere. We followed it and led us into a cave. The cave was so dark, we can barely see but thanks god, North brought some lamp. He said he already expected it to be dark. We can now see but not too clear.

     "ELSA!!" We called out for Elsa. We kept calling Elsa but no one responded. "El-" Until something scratched my leg, I looked at it and it's bleeding. "Ouch!! Who did that!?" I looked at them but they shook their head , "Then who did?" We looked in front and saw  a lot of black horses galloping. "Watch out!" North said then we ran back. Until I remembered Elsa , I stopped running and faced the  black horses. I shot them one by one with ice, they became much stronger than the last time we fought. North and the others looked at me and then walked beside me making their attack positions. There are so many of them like there's gonna be no end.

     We already fought for almost an hour but there's still a lot of black horses. We are badly injured.  I stood up to fight AGAIN but North insisted me that they'll take care of the horses while i go and find Elsa. I agreed . I flew pass the horses, until I couldnt find a single horse , I landed. "Elsa! Elsa!". I heard someone crying. I followed it. "Elsa!" . "Jack" . I still followed the voice until I saw Elsa inside a prison. Almost all parts of her body are black and the rest are gray.

Elsa's Point of view

     My body is almost black. From feet to neck was black ,while the rest was gray, slowly turning black. Pitch appeared while i was still lying on the ground. "Sigh looks like this is the end of Romeo and Juliet. Ah~ what a sad ending". "What-what do you mean?" I asked him while frowning. I'm so weak that I can't even shout. Then he showed me something that looks like a portal and it showed Jack ,North , Sandy, Tooth and Bunny , badly injured while a bunch of black horses are around them. They are lying on the ground , panting.  "No... Jack". Pitch laughed then disappeared. I looked at the floor while crying.

     Suddenly, A voice called my name. It was Jack."Jack" I tried my best to shout. Until he finally saw me. He ran and tried breaking the bars. He tried it 3 times until it finally broke. Then he rushed to my side and hugged me. I tried hugging him but I failed. It's like I couldn't feel my legs or arms anymore.

     Then Pitch appeared and I collapsed.

A/N:  I just got home from the party. The party was so great .

     So sorry about this short chapter guys... and.. is this the 5th chapter with Pitch or 6th? I forgot.

     Anyway good night. I'm gonna update tomorrow, snowflakes. Muah, sweet dreams.