gloves

When mom and dad came in, i saw dad holding something ... its a pair of gloves. "Elsa" he said while kneeling.He said while putting on the gloves on my hands."conceal it" he said. "dont feel it" i said what i feel that time. "dont let it show" we both said.

     I heard Jack said "what!?" but I just let him be 'cause mama and papa cant even hear him. I just told papa what I really feel.And now im wearing gloves. After that, they left the room.  I looked at my hands now wearing gloves. Then I looked at Jack he's staring at my hands."Jack?" I asked .

     He flew to me and  kneeled in front of me holding my hands.

Jack's point of view

     I really cant believe him telling her daughter to conceal her powers and to not let it show.

     I flew in front of Elsa kneeling down and holding her hands." Elsa, i dont want you to wear these gloves,okay?" I gave her a faint smile.

     "But why Jack?" she gave me confused look.

     "Let it go ,Elsa.Be free using your powers".

      "but-"

     "please elsa, okay?" then she finally took it off."promise me youll never wear these gloves,okay?" i gave her a smile and she smiled back"sure".

A/N: sorry guys for the sooooo short chap