believe

Elsa's POV

     I stopped running and looked at Jack. He looked sad. So I waved my hands goodbye to comfort  him and told him " COME BACK TOMORROW!!". Then he smiled and nodded. I went inside the castle and Anna ran to me with a worried look.

     "Elsa! where were you? Im so worried about you". Anna hugged me. I  smiled and hugged her back as well.

     "It's alright , Anna. I just went with Jack to meet his friends". i replied. " Jack? That's right! Jack! I forgot to tell him thank you!". She  looked at me and her eyes went wide. " Haha.. dont worry, Jack will come back tomorrow" I said while holding her shoulders. "phew.. thank god!"

     "Anna, its already late.. lets go to sleep?" I asked her and she nodded. "sure!" 

     We went to our separated rooms. I unfroze my room. I emmediately lie down on my bed and thinking what will happen tomorrow... Then I doze off

........

     Someone knocked on my door. I looked outside the window, it was still midnight. Who in the world would be up at this time!?. I just shut my eyes tightly. Then Anna's voice sang

"Do you wanna build a snowman?

Or ride our bikes around the hall?

I think some company is overdue

Ive started talking to the pictures on the walls

Lets play, elsa!

It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms

Just watching the hours tick by!

Come out come out come out come out" Anna sang.

     I giggled then opened the door. I quickly held her hands, my eyes twinkling while smiling. And i sang a line, "Of course I wanna build a snowman"   Then I pulled her with me to the ballroom.

     When we got to the ballroom, I made a snowball on my hands then  I threw it up and it started snowing. We did everything just like what we did when we were kids. But this time everything went perfect. Until we  went tired and fell asleep.

.........

    When  I woke up, Me and Anna were covered by a blanket. I think I saw someone's face close up but it was a blur because my eyes were still half closed. So i opened my eyes open. Then i saw Jack's face next to mine. He was smirking "Good morning snowflake". "kyaa!"I raised my head in shock and hit his forehead with mine. "ouch" we said in the same time while rubbing our foreheads. Then we stared into each others eyes and laughed. We are like crazy people that time. When suddenly, Anna murmured and opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw Jack then jumped at him and  hugged him. "Jack! Thank you so much for yesterday! You took care of me when I was alone! Thank you thank you thank you!" . I felt a little itch inside my chest that time. Then finally Anna stopped hugging him. The itch faded away then. I stared at Jack and he stared at me as well then smiled. I blushed a bit.

     "By the way, how did you get in here, Jack?" Anna asked Jack. I am also curious about his answer so i looked at him.

     "Oh.. I went to Elsa's room and her window was open so I went inside it but Elsa wasnt there. So i roamed inside the castle and saw you two here" Jack replied.

     "Didnt anyone saw you?" Anna asked while tilting her head.

     "sigh. No one believed in me here so no one can see me except for you two".

     "oooohhhh....". "gasp Elsa !" she looked at me. "We can make everyone believe in Jack! Lets throw a party later! ". I looked at her with a confused look"What? but how?" I asked raising an eyebrow while smiling. "We'll tell everyone to  believe in Jack Frost!" She said with a big smile and with sparkles in her eyes.  "THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!" Jack said with a big  smile on his face. I sighed and just nodded.

.......

At the party....

     I was quite nervous on this party. Telling everyone to believe on a myth. Well, they are real, but just... ah never mind. I was nervous and Anna noticed it. Beside her was Jack, looking at me worriedly. Maybe they are afraid that ill freeze arendelle again because of the stress.

     "Alright everyone!" Anna said instead of me and she winked at me. "Do you believe in Jack Frost?" Some of them shook their heads and the rest just looked at her. "Well, you should believe in him right now" She said smiling. All the people whispered like they dont believe and i saw Jack with a sad look. I dont want to see Jack sad, so i stepped forward and stopped beside Anna. "Everyone.. I want you to close your eyes" They hesitantly closed their eyes. "And now, I want you to believe in Jack Frost".  They kept their eyes shut. "Now the Tooth fairy.." I smiled."Easter's Bunny... Sand man... And finally, Santa Clause!" For a moment, they opened their eyes and gasped when they saw Jack beside Anna. Jack smiled, Me and Anna smiled as well.