heal

Jack' s Point of View

     Pitch suddenly appeared in frost of us and Elsa collapsed as she turned black, completely black. "ELSA!" I shook her head trying to wake her up. But she didn't , my eyes went wide then closed my eyes as i leaned my forehead on hers, crying. "Elsa   " I whispered while sobbing. Then Pitch evil laughed ,"bwahahaha.. that's right. DIE!!". I put Elsa down and then stood up. I looked at Pitch,  he was grinning, I quickly ran forward while shooting him icy blasts. I yelled at him like crazy , but not a girly yell,  okay?. "Yu're no match for me now Jack. I now have Elsa's power" I groaned at him. We fought, I hit him a few times, while he hit me a lot of times. Then he looked at Elsa.

     "Oh look Romeo... Juliet is turning to sand" he said , looking at Elsa while smirking. I looked at her and.... SHE IS TURNING TO SAND. I quickly rushed to Elsa. "no no no no" . I hugged Elsa again, the upper part of her body isn't  turning to sand yet... only the down part. I looked at Pitch again and tightened my grip on my staff as tears went down my cheeks. "PIIIIIIIIIITCH!" i yelled as ice exploded out from my staff and it hit him, leaving him lying on the ground.He murmured because of the pain.

     I looked at Elsa again and started crying, I hugged her tight before she would turn into a complete black sand. And then kissed her. "S-mm- so romantic, huh?" Pitch slowly got up while putting his other hand on his stomach. He sound so hurt. I aimed my staff at him , ready to shoot him but someone murmured at the back. It sounds like Elsa. My eyes went wide and turned around to make sure it is Elsa. When I looked at it ,my eyes were filling with tears. Then a big smile painted my face. ELSA IS ALIVE!! i rushed to her and hugged her tightly. "Elsa.. I thought you're dead" I said while hugging her. She giggled while hugging me back. "I AM dead" . "What?" I stopped hugging her and held her shoulders. "I saw the man in the moon.. and I am now immortal!!" She said with an excitement tone in her voice. "So you're now immortal, huh?" Pitch cut off while grinning evily. Elsa looked at him with madness painted all over her face. Then she made a very large ice spike and flew it to Pitch but Pitch quickly dodge.Pitch dodged it painfully. Guess my ice that shot him earlie really hurt. She stood up and made another. She tried hitting Pitch but he always dodge. She tried it again and finally hit Pitch , on the heart. He yelled in pain. After a few seconds, Pitch died. Finally

     Elsa evil smirked and then turned to me. Her evil smirk turned to a gentle smile, I smiled back at her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me for a kiss. My eyes went wide and then closed it as i cupped her cheeks. When she finally moved back, "let's go?" she said.I nodded. 

     We are on our way to the exit when Elsa tripped on something. She looked at it and gasped. "Elsa? What is it?" I looked at it and saw Bunny lying on the ground. "BUNNY!!" then I saw North, Tooth and Sandy lying on the ground, unconcious and seriously injured. I glanced all around and saw North's sleigh. I looked at Elsa, "Elsa, can you help me carry them?" I asked her, she looked worried. "Eh? ah sure" .

     She helped me carry them into the sleigh.After we got them all caried, we got into the sleigh as well. I drove the sled.

Elsa's Point Of View

     It is already morning. It was still yesterday since I was kidnapped by Pitch.

     Jack is driving the sleigh. I stood beside him and asked him,"Where are we going?" I asked Jack. It took so long for him to answer, until I heard him gulped "To Rapunzel's". "What?!"."Don't be mad Elsa.. We're just going to heal them" he looked at me. "You can heal them to other people!!" I yelled at him. "But she's special". "special!?" ."No that's not what I mea-". "No. why? why does it have to be her and how can she-" he suddenly stood up then he kissed me while driving before, i could finish what i'm saying. It really caught me off guard. My eyes just went wide while blushing. Then he moved back and gently smiled ,"Just trust me, okay?", I nodded. "Now, just wait at the back, okay?" then he sat down. While I, on the other hand, sat at the back.

     After a few seconds, he got up and went to North. He got something, a snowglobe. "What is that?" I asked looking confused. He smirked at me , "Just watch" then he murmured something at the snowglobe and threw it in the air. And it became a portal!! We went inside it and now outside Rapunzel's tower. We went through her window and saw nobody. So Jack decided to search for Rapunzel in the village and then we saw a castle, they are having a celebration. Then Jack saw Rapunzel, wearing a crown. She was on the balcony of the castle, watching all the people having fun.

A/N: okay guys, so let's just pretend that Rapunzel's hair wasn't cut and didn't lose its power.

     We landed the sleigh on the balcony. "Jack? Elsa?" She looked at us. We head down the sleigh. I feel uneasy with Rapunzel, so I held Jack's hand and he held my hand back. Rapunzel looked at us and laughed. "Dont worry, I dont like Jack, anymore". "huh?" I asked. "Actually I'm now engaged" she said while jumping happily just like what Anna did when he introduced Kristoff as her boyfriend to me, sigh she really acts like Anna. "oh thanks god" I replied and she smirked. "Rapunzel, we need your help"

.......................

     So we explained everything to Rapunzel including that I am dead. She just healed Tooth and now, Sandy. North , Bunny and tooth are healed and now concious.

"Flower gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine.

Heal what has been hurt

Change the Fates' design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine…

What once was mine"   she sang. They are so amazed by that. After they are all healed, Jack explained everything how I died.