jealousy

Jack's Point of view

     I am so happy right now that all of the people in Arendelle can finally see me.Only in Arendelle because Elsa didnt want to invite other royalties. She said itll be just an Arendelle announcement, and party.

     This is my best day ever!!!

     Many kids invited me to play with them and some adults and teens are talking to me. Some of them asked me how i was connected  to the royal family or am i Elsa's boyfriend but i only told them that I am only a friend.  Then suddenly, a teen age village girl grabbed my hands turning me to her and put her arms around my neck. She smiled at me , leaned closer until our nose are touching. We are almost kissing, my eyes just closed wishing that this girl would disappear . Then someone hit her back"oops.. sorry" the woman said in a queen like voice while glaring at her.It was Elsa. She then gave me an upset looK and walked away. But phew thanks god the village girl and my almost kiss was cut off. When Elsa walked away, i immediately pushed the village girl away from me. "ah!" she screamed but not too loud to get all the people's attention. Then I flew to Elsa but not before giving the village girl a death glare.

     It makes me feel bad when the girl i love gives me an upset look.

Elsa's POV

    I saw Jack and a village girl almost kissing. Jack closed his eyes maybe waiting for the lips of the girl to reach his. Arrrggh!!! What a flirt!!! I went near them and intentionally bumped the village girl."oops... sorry" while glaring at her and not sounding sorry at all. Actually i look like the bad girl in movies that the bad girl wants to destroy the perfect relationship of the guy he loves and the polite heroine. Then i glared at Jack then walked out.

     Jack flew beside me and walked with me. We didnt speak to each other and watched the people having fun. Well, this is awkward. The people are so noisy but, it feels like the world is so quiet. Until he coughed clearing his throat and finally spoke, "h-hey" he said not looking at me. I didnt respond and then he looked at me in the eyes. "hey, Elsa...talk to me" he furrowed his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes and avoided his eyes."pleeeeaaase" he made a pitiful puppy eyes. I sighed in surrender and asked him "what is it?". " Are you mad at me?" he asked while furrowing his eyebrows. "....who is that girl?" i asked him instead of answering while looking at him in the eyes. "ehhh~?"he grinned while raising an eyebrow then i avoided his eye contacts again while blushing.I think he knows im just jealous. "what?". He chuckled and said "Haha nothing. Anyway, lets go have fun Elsa" He grabbed my hand. We played until i forgot about their 'almost kiss' and acted like a kid.

After the party...

     Its already night and the party ended. Im with Jack the whole day. Time always passes so fast when i'm with him.

     Me and Jack are now in my room. He told me that for some reason ,he want to go out using my window instead of the door so i let him be.Right now, He's still in my room , chatting with me. He's sitting on the floor while i sit on my bed. I dont want him to sit ON THE BED with me alone because i kinda feel uncomfortable especially in a closed room. He keeps talking and talking until he asked a question i want to avoid.

     "Hey, Elsa what do you feel about me?" he looked serious and he stood up while holding his staff. "huh?" i asked him sounding very nervous. "What am i to you?"he asked while walking closer to me...  he bend to level our eyes and put his hands on my bed while leaning his head close to mine.

     I thought he already know what i feel about him and just wanted me to say it to him personally. But if i tell him what i really feel ,he will reject me. I think I can't handle that.

     He leaned his face closer and closer, I was scared and i wanted to cry. "A friend" I lied ,im scared i get rejected. His eyes went wide and stepped back. "I-i see"he said as he rubbed his hair and looked away from me."I'm going home now, Elsa. Bye" he said not even looking at me and then went out the window. My eyes went wide and tears went rolling down my cheeks while seeing him go out of the window.

     "No" I whispered. I sobbed while holding my hands to my chest and curled up.

Jack's POV

     I thought Elsa already liked me because of that jealousy she had with that village girl. "A friend " My eyes went wide when she said that. I stepped my back and rubbed my hair at the back "I- i see". My heart shattered to pieces. My eyes are tearing up already so i turned my back at her."I'm going home now Elsa.Bye". Actually i didnt go home yet, I went to Jamie's house first to cool off and play with him.

     I knocked on his window and he quickly heard it. He went up from his bed and opened the window. Even though, its already midnight, he's still willing to play with me.

...........

     We kept playing until he got tired and slept. I guess, its already time for me to leave. I went out and flew up.