white streak

Elsa

    Jack flew out of the room to give me and my parents time alone.

   "Elsa? are you fine?" mom said. handing me my breakfast.

    "yes im fine." I said getting my breakfast and putting it to my table. Then papa noticed my window . down part of the window is frozen.

     "Elsa what happened to your window?" he said as he walks towards it and touched it."When did this happen?" he said with a calm voice as he looked towards me.

     "Sorry pa... it happened when  i was looking at the kids outside playing as i touched that part  then it froze.It happened yesterday before Anna invited me to play." I said. papa was in front of me then he kneeled . looking at my eyes.

     "So what did you told Anna?" he looked at me with a sad face as mom walked to papa's side.

     "I just .. i just told her to go away" i said as my voice broke and then i sobbed as i was trying to not cry loud

     "oh elsa" mom hugged me, crying. I cant take it so i  just cried louder.And then papa hugged both of us.

     "Im so sorry Elsa that you have to avoid your sister. Im so sorry." mom told me as we stopped hugging.

      "It's okay ma. I cant risk hurting Anna again." I wiped my tears and gave them a sad smile.Then papa patted my head while standing up.

      "So are you going to be fine here Elsa?" . I nodded. " Eat your breakfast,okay? We'll come later to give you something" then they closed  the door.

Jack's point of view

     I left Elsa and her parents to have their time .I was about to roam outside the castle  but when I saw a room next to elsa's room. I took a peak on the window and saw a little sleeping girl with a messy hair. Her hair was orange-brown blonde.. umm.. and a white streak? I leaned closer to the window to take a closer look to make sure if i really did saw a white streak of her hair. But it was real. I wonder what happened to her? I want to ask her but the window was locked. Besides, shes asleep, i cant just wake her up to ask her what happened. So I just continued roaming the castle. When I  got bored roaming the castle, I went back to Elsa's window and saw her eating.

Elsa's point of view

     When moma, papa and i are done talking... i opened my window to let jack in.But Jack's not there So i just let the window open so that Jack can just come in without knocking. Then i sat on my bed and then ate my breakfast that mom gave me. And then suddenly, someone tickled my waist, it made me laugh.I looked at the back to see who it is and as expected... it was jack.

Jack's point of view

     When I saw her eating, I decided to tickle her . I flew inside her room and then sloowlyy tickled her waist and then she laughed, I laughed as well. She looked at me. "been waiting long, little girl?" I smirked at her while raising an eyebrow.

     "nope. im just eating.." she then looked away. and then continued eating silently. while sitting properly

     "ah.. come on , elsa... stop eating lets play!" i said while pouting and made a pitiful face.

     "no" she directly said still looking at her food. " mom taught us to never waste the food thats in our plates. Even though we live in a castle we still cant waste our food because we have lots of money. And  its also bad wasting food".

     "yeah,but-" she suddenly cut my words"its also bad playing while eating and i dont wanna be a bad girl, because i want santa to give me presents"."..it's so boring " I continued my sentence that she cut off. Sigh even though she's still 10 yrs. old she already speaks like she's older than me.

     And then, i remembered the girl with a white  streak  in her hair.Elsa ate her rice spoon full and then I asked her."Hey Elsa,who's that girl with a white streak in her hair  in the next room ??"

Elsa's point of view

     My eyes are wide open when he asked me. I looked at him then looked back at my milk and drank it. Then I answered him, "She's- she's my sister,Anna." I didnt looked at him.I made a sad face.

     "Why are you sad ,Elsa? Aren't you glad you have a sister?" She looked at my eyes.

     "Yes... Im glad I have a sister like her.But sad at the same time".I stood up and walked towards the door,looking at the floor. I held my other hand to my chest. Then he followed me.

     "Why?" he asked me with a confused look.

     "Dont you remember when i told you that i almost killed my sister? it was her anna. We were just playing when i suddenly hit her with my powers on her head. Then some pieces  of her hair turned white. We went to the trolls to heal her but the troll  said that the only way to cure her was... was..."  i ran to him and hugged him while crying." was to remove  her-her memories of my powers.And then i locked myself up in this room to avoid hurting -hurting Anna" I tightened my grip more. And then he patted my head, kneeled down and then hugged me.

     "Shhh... Elsa.. its alright" Jack comforted me. Then another knock came from the door. I remembered that mom and dad told me that they'll come back. I immediately wiped away my tears and then opened the door. This time, jack didnt get out he said he 's tired going out and in. So i just let him be.