Chapter 20: Tyler's Story Pt 1

Tyler's POV

"Here's what happened."

I woke up the next day next to someone. But I then realized that I wasn't where I was the night before. I wasn't with Rebecca. It was a blonde. She wasn't horrible, but she wasn't hot either. I sat up, thanking the Lord that I hadn't slept with her. But why was I here?

I got out of the bed, moving towards the door, trying to leave. I heard movement from her side of the bed I was in.

"Where are you going baby?" She asked me. Her voice was soothing in a way. I still didn't like her.

"Why am I here? I shouldn't be here!" I shouted. "I have a girlfriend."

She smirked and stood up. "She has been cheating on you with Nate."

What? She would never do that. "Bullshit."

"Go ask him. He's downstairs right now. Don't try anything, there's a gun on one of us at all times."

I literally ran out the door as fast as possible and I ran down the stairs. I stopped when I saw a guy with black hair and glasses.

"What is that bitch talking about?!" I shouted.

"Rebecca is with me, Tyler. What did she tell you?"

"She didn't say anything about being with anyone," I rebutted. His eyes widened.

Well, she's with me. So I would leave.

Right on cue, Rebecca texted him.

Rebecca: hey babe. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can continue this relationship anymore. Im with Tyler now. I'm happy with Tyler. I'm sorry

Nate put his phone down, stood up, and ran at me.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, TYLER REED! SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG!" Nate exclaimed, lunging at me. He pinned me to the wall, cutting off my airpipe.

"Nate!" The blonde woman exclaimed. "Leave Tyler alone! He's with me, right baby?"

"No, Nicole. He's with Rebecca. She left me for him," Nate said with a hint of anger and sadness at one time.

"She doesn't deserve him," Nicole smirked. "I'll take care of him."

Nicole pulled me by my arm forcefully back to the room I woke up in. She threw me on the bed and started kissing me. I tried to push her off but she pinned my arms down and I couldn't fight her. She finally pulled away.

"Bitch," I mumbled. She smirked once again and kissed me again.

Before leaving the room and locking the door, she blew a kiss at me.

Fuck. How do I get out of this one?

Part 2 out later tonight!!