Chapter 9

By the time the movie was over, I was half asleep. Brian woke me up right at the ending. As far as I know, it was a good movie. I was partially sleeping through part of it though.

We then went out to eat to finish off the night. Not much happened after the trial, we just had a date like couples do.

"Hey I never did really ask you guys. Do you think this weekend sounds good to meet with Bethany and Luke?" I stated suddenly. I totally forgot I hadn't told them about it.

They checked it over with each other, and we all decided for Saturday evening. I haven't seen Bethany in who knows how long. Maybe a year and a half? We're also letting them stay with us for awhile. The boys said they were going back to Nashville sometime soon, and Rebecca volunteered us without my consent to move in with them. It's not like I'm not okay with this, I'm totally fine with it!

When we got home, Rebecca and I FaceTimed Bethany for awhile and then we went to sleep. Tomorrow was Saturday. Boy is she in for a surprise when we show up with FGL!

TIME SKIP brought to you by Brian Kelley's HOTNESS 😍 (that's a heart eyes emoji if it doesn't show)

I was sure to wake the others up early. I wanted some time with Bethany before we went on our... Triple date? The funny part is that Luke texted Tyler and Brian and told them to meet at the restaurant.

"Becca! Get up! Bethany will be here to pick us up in 10 minutes for some girl time!!!" I exclaimed in excitement. Rebecca shot up and then started rushing around to try to get ready. I laugh at her trying to hurry up and get changed and look decent. I had gotten up earlier, so I was already changed. 

Within 5 minutes, Bethany was at our door knocking. I left a note for the boys, letting them know where we went. I opened the door. Bethany ran to me, hugging me so tightly, I couldn't breathe.

"Oh, sorry Tay. I missed you guys so much!!! How are you doing?" 

We looked at each other and smirked, knowing Bethany would find out soon enough that we were dating the boys of FGL. I shrugged, telling her about how we went to a Florida Georgia Line concert and I saw Brian again. We left out the part about how he remembered me and all that lovey shit.

Being Bethany, she wanted to go shopping first. I smiled. 

Typical Bethany. Always trying to find an excuse to shop....

By 3, we were finally home and Bethany went to her hotel to get ready for dinner. The boys were getting ready already.

"Missed you, Tay," Brian said. I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips, running to the bathroom before Rebecca could. I tried to take as little time as possible, but also as much just to be a bitch.

We were all out the door and going to the restaurant at 5. 

"So the plan is this: me and Rebecca go in, and sit down with Bethany and Luke. You guys walk in a few minutes later, Bethany goes to introduce you to us, and then you and I kiss, Rebecca and Tyler do whatever. NOTHING DIRTY, YOU TWO!" I explained to Brian. Rebecca's face turned red as soon as I mentioned that, and Brian pulled me into a hug.

"That's my girl, always has her mind in the gutter." (true story guys, right Becca?)

We pulled up and I see Bethany come outside holding hands with Luke Bryan. Somehow, she was too stupid to notice we were just in the car with BK and Tyler. I fangirled a little bit and put my hand out to shake Luke's.

"Nah, bring it in. Bethany's told me so much about you," Luke joked. Instead, he pulled me in for a hug. We all went inside and talked for awhile, when the boys walked in. "Yo BK!"

"Hey, Luke! Bethany!" Brian exclaimed.

"Hey, bro. Oh! Brian, this is Taylor. Tyler, this is Rebecca. Tyler, this is Taylor. Brian, this is Rebecca."

The plan took place. I walked over to Brian and acted like I was going to shake his hand but instead he pulled me in for a kiss. I saw Bethany's eyes widen and her jaw drop, as did Luke's. I saw Rebecca kiss Tyler, and then grab his hand. Brian and I pulled away.

"I know," Brian said with a smile. Bethany looked like she might actually pass out.

"But. You. WHAT??????? Did he actually remember you at that concert, or did you just meet him on the streets and then he remembered you??????" Bethany questioned me.

"Yes, Bethany. He remembered me at the concert. And also, we went out to dinner, and brought Rebecca and Tyler with us. I knew that Rebecca liked Tyler, so we just sneakily got them together," I explained.

We had a great night, Bethany explained how her and Luke got together, we explained everything that had happened to us, it was fun. I noticed something going on with Brian, I didn't know what though. He seems... different.

Brian's POV

I knew Taylor realized something was going on. I'm just praying she doesn't realize what she's going to be getting for her birthday, which is conveniently only a little less than two weeks after Valentine's Day. I already contacted her family, and they are okay with it. Hell, I have known her parents since we were children.

If you were wondering, I'm planning to propose on her birthday.

HEY GUYS THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!! I HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY AND I JUST FEEL LIKE MAKING BK PROPOSE SOON. (spoilers: probably skipping to Valentine's Day, and then birthday in next chapter) I HONESTLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING READING AS MUCH AS I AM WRITING. See you in the next chapter. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!