Chapter 8: Unbelievable News

Right as we walked into the lobby, I got a text from my friend Bethany.

(Bethany Taylor)

Hey, you'll never guess who I met!!! And who's number I got!! And last, who may like me!!!

You're with Sean. Why are you flirting with other guys? You two are/were absolutely adorable!

About that.........

You broke up!?!?! What happened???

I'll explain later. Okay so I went to the bar to get a drink. I sat down. I looked beside me when I heard a familiar voice. You'll never guess who I saw!!

You owe me an explanation! Who?

I MET LUKE BRYAN!!! AND THE BETTER PART IS THAT WE FLIRTED... A LOT! AND THE BEST PART IS THAT WE KISSED AND I GOT HIS NUMBER!!! LUKE BRYAN'S NUMBER, TAY!

That's cool. But... What about Caroline?? And Sean???

Well, I guess Lukey had a bad day. Hey, we're in Florida, you want to hang out sometime? Maybe meet Florida Georgia Line, like you've always wanted!!

I forgot to tell her about me and Brian and Rebecca and Tyler. She also doesn't know that I'm moving in with Brian soon. Well, I guess she can just be surprised.

That sounds fun. I'll text you later, me and Rebecca are seeing Split. See you

Wait- Bethany knows I know Brian. Unless she wasn't there at the time. That may be it.

I tell the others about what Bethany said- about me and Rebecca 'meeting' the boys. They just laughed. Everyone else had the same question I did. What happened to Luke and Caroline, and what happened to Bethany and Sean?

This is more of a filler chapter, but it's only because Bethany, aka girlpercussionist101 was complaining because she wasn't in it. I have nothing against Caroline and Luke. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. But Bethany was begging me to be in it so I had to do something!

I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter. Bye!! Thanks for reading, and thanks for 220+ reads!!