Chapter 18: Who Do I Pick?

Tyler's POV

"She's here."

I saw her walk through the door and felt the blood drain from my face instantly.

"Pissing our pants yet? Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close," Nicole taunted.

I am absolutely terrified. She looked me dead in the eye. I looked down to avoid her gaze, I couldn't look this woman in the eye. Not after what she did. She will never be forgiven for what she did.

"Hello again, Tyler."

I had to contain myself from leaping up and punching her. I wanted to more than anyone could believe. I saw Taylor look at me with concern. I didn't meet her eyes either. Rebecca put a hand on my shoulder. They know me, I can't fool them. If I'm not normal, they know instantly.

"How the actual FUCK do you know him?" Bethany exclaimed, about to jump up and grab her.

"No reason that's important to you. Maybe he can share with you later. We have more important business to deal with right now," Mark added.

I couldn't look up. I couldn't meet the eyes of this bitch. She's going to kill Rebecca, she's going to kill Taylor. One of the two is going down tonight. And I can't stop it. Brian wouldn't be able to stop it. Neither of us would be able to stop it, no matter what we did.

Sorry guys. It's my fault we're in this mess.

Taylor's POV

Okay. Fuck her. If she did anything to Tyler I'll kill her. How would she know him though? He's obviously scared of her. She's done something to hurt him. I know Tyler. It's not every day that he's terrified of someone. She's going to die.

"You hurt Tyler. I can tell by the look in his eye," I jumped in.

"Can you now? It's not obvious I hurt you, is it?" She replied.

"It's not. Because I don't care about that. I care about what you did to hurt him, not me. This isn't about what you did to me. It's about what you did to Tyler. I know you hurt him, Nicole," I retaliated.

She looked surprised by what I said. It's the truth. I don't care about what she does to me. As long as she doesn't hurt the ones I love. And she did. She hurt Tyler. I know she hurt Brian, but not physically. I can't say if she hurt Rebecca or not because I don't know when this happened.

"How about we explain later, after we get this whole thing settled?" Sean suggested.

Rebecca looked at the Irish man. I gave her the warning glance, telling her not to fall for the enemy. Gavin isn't technically the enemy, he's a friend.

I zoned out during Nicole's speech. The only words I heard is:

"I guess I could kill one of you. But you've all been bad in one way or another. Who do I pick?"

I could only figure out 4 of the ways we've "been bad".

Me: being with Brian and supposedly "making him fall for me"

Brian: proposing to me, and then finding me

Bethany: assisting the rescue mission

Luke: also assisting the rescue mission

What did Tyler and Rebecca do? They specifically said NOT to go looking for me.

"I simply cannot decide!" Nicole exclaimed. She then smirked. "I've got an idea."

She walked to Tyler and said "eeny".

No. No. No. No. NO!!!!! This is horrible. What can I do to stop this? Absolutely nothing... It's Negan all over again. And we're not even in the show.

She then went to Luke. Then Bethany. Then back to Rebecca. Then Brian. Then me. She continued skipping around using her own method until she reached "it". I looked up.

This can't be. Why would she want to kill them? To break me down? Sorry honey, this will only enrage me more.

Brian.

DON'T KILL ME! I SAID NO ONE DIES! BRIAN DOESN'T DIE! I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS! KEEP READING DON'T STOP READING BECAUSE OF THIS! IT WILL FLOW! New part coming out soon! BYE!!!!!

(I WANT TO LIVE!)