Chapter 16: We'll Win

"I choose... To trust him," I confidently said. Rebecca glared at me.

"You made a mistake. You'll regret this," she said before leaving the room.

"Rebecca wait!" Tyler exclaimed, trying to stop her. "I'm not mad. It's your choice, whether you made the right or wrong one. I'm with you all the way."

He ran after her, and all that was left was Brian, me, Bethany, Luke, and David.

"So, when is she coming?" Brian asked him. In reply, David shrugged.

"I don't know. If you want, I can get your number and tell you what she says," David suggested.

The four of us looked at each other and nodded. I told him my number and he left, going to spy for us.

"Rebecca doesn't know what she's talking about. We can trust this guy!" Bethany exclaimed. I shrugged.

An hour or so later, I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey. It's David. Okay, so here's what she told me. She told me that she was planning on coming tomorrow. And she wants me to help her, but I told her I don't feel well enough. She's said it was fine. Have one of you come pick me up after I give you the okay. I can surprise her.

Taylor: that sounds good. We'll be ready tomorrow. Text us as soon as you find something out.

David: will do. Thanks for trusting me

Bethany and Luke stayed here with us watching movies and TV until like 9:30. They left and Rebecca and Tyler came back in the living room.

"I'm really sorry for freaking out on you guys," Rebecca apologized. I stood up and gave her a hug, as if saying it's okay.

"We have to fight this together. Who knows what she'll do to hurt us in any way," Brian told us. "I don't want any of us to get hurt. We have to have each other's backs, and we HAVE to trust David."

"We've come to accept that. He can keep us safe. He'll help us. I don't want you to lose Taylor, and hell I don't want to lose her either," Tyler stated.

"We can do it. We'll win this fight," I added.

They all smiled, with a determined look in their eye. It was time to begin.

SURPRISE!!! I LIED TO YOU ALL!! I wanted to update this afternoon. I'm having a great day, my day's been great today. I've been in a good mood. A good enough mood to update a lot. Thanks for reading, next chapter either tonight or tomorrow! Bye!!