Chapter 15: I Choose

I sat up nervously. It was 7 at night, why would someone be at the door at 7 at night? Tyler went over and opened the door. I saw a glimpse of what the guy looked like. No.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET THE HELL OUT!!" I shout at him.

"Nice to see you again, Taylor. I would get out, but I have to warn you guys," David said.

"ABOUT WHAT? HOW CAN I TRUST YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME???" I shout again. Brian tried to calm me down as David explained everything.

"Calm down. Just give him a chance. It'll be okay," Brian promised me.

"Thank you. After you guys got away, Nicole literally started blaming me for it. She was like 'how could you let them get away' and all that. I replied, simply, 'I don't care. I didn't want to take the girl in the first place.' Her jealousy made her want to take and hurt Taylor, just to get to Brian. I then added that after she realized that he was proposing to her, I meant nothing. We were together. That was literally THE ONLY reason I agreed to help her. I wanted to make her think I was helping her. She told me to get out and to warn you guys to watch your backs. She's not finished with you yet," David explained.

Brian pulled me into a hug. I was scared. As if she hasn't done enough to us yet.

"What the HELL do you mean she hasn't finished yet??" Bethany exclaimed. "Do you not know what she did????"

"I know, I know. I'm on your side now. Nicole knows that I've switched sides. She knows that I'm with you guys (Like Eugene in TWD... bye) and that's why she told me to warn you. I don't want anything to happen to you guys."

I walked away from the door, sitting down on the couch, trying to process everything that just happened.

"I'm truly sorry, guys," David said. "You have to trust me."

I want to trust him, but after what he did, I don't know if I can. Everyone looks at me. The pressure was on me.

"DON'T TRUST THIS GUY!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Tay, I think you should give it a chance," Bethany calmly stated.

"I don't know, Taylor. I think we should give it a chance. He might've hurt us, but if he can stop that girl from hurting us anymore than he already did, we can trust him," Luke added.

"You have to believe me. I don't think you should trust him. You know what he did to us, to Brian, to Bethany, to you," Tyler said.

"Baby. I think we should trust him. He is right about one thing, Nicole was jealous of you. He came to warn us about her. I really do think he is telling the truth. It's up to you, but if you choose not to trust him, you may be making a big mistake," Brian calmly explained.

"He's going to throw us under the bus. He'll get us on his side, and then turn against us, and probably kill us all," Rebecca added.

"If we DON'T trust him, we may lose the opportunity to know where she's at and when she's going to attack. We have to trust him," Bethany rebutted. "He can help keep us safe by telling us where she's at. You don't want to lose this opportunity."

I could barely focus with all the voices around me. It's two on three. I'm the deciding vote whether we trust him or not. I don't know if we should. It's Tyler and Rebecca against Luke, Bethany, and Brian. David's point of view doesn't matter, he's not a friend I can trust with their opinions. I finally make my decision.

"I choose..."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! *INSERT MY FAMOUS EVIL LAUGH THAT REBECCA KNOWS WELL*! I am in the best mood today, it's crazy. This chapter was fun to write, due to I was in a laughing attack due to texting Rebecca. I'm honestly really happy right now. I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I'm having a great time writing it. Thanks for reading, and I will see you in the next chapter! BYE!!

FINAL DECISION COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!