Chapter 5: We're All Okay... For Now

"Who?" Brian and I ask her in sync.

Rebecca sighs, and begins explaining.

"So, Morgan Want is my enemy. We used to be friends, but then she got with Nate, and I instantly hated her. That's because I had a huge crush on Nate. Then just about a year or so ago, they broke up. Nate texted me, we had been friends for awhile, might I mention. And he tells me that he has liked me, so we get together. I keep it from you because... I don't know. I shouldn't have. Then, I got with Tyler, and broke up with Nate. So now they both hate me," Rebecca explains.

"Nice story, you still didn't explain why she's here when they broke up...," Brian adds. "And you, apparently Morgan, didn't explain how you knew Taylor! She has no part in this story."

"That I don't know," Rebecca replies.

"I can answer both questions. First, me and Nate both have a bone to pick with you, so we're both here. Nate broke up with me for you, you broke up with him for Tyler, now we're both here to kill you!" Morgan explains, maybe a bit too exited.

"Can I jump in here?" I interrupt. "I still don't know how you know me, I don't know you or Nate on a personal level."

"We have been watching, that's all there is to it," Morgan said.

I shrug. "Doesn't clear up much but whatever. So can we get Tyler and get out?"

"Listen, we all wish it could be that easy. Even I want it to be that easy. But both Nate and I agree there has to be consequences."

"For what exactly?" Rebecca asks.

We didn't even need the answer for that. Not because we already know, but because we all jumped at the woman at once. I wasn't as quick to react as Brian and Rebecca, Ty's best friend/girlfriend. (Brian's best friend, Becca's boyfriend). Didn't get us far though. The last thing I remembered was hearing Rebecca and Brian yell my name and then I was out.

~Timeskip brought to you by Brian Kelley's hotness~

I woke up blinded by bright lights. I tried to sit up but pain shot through my head. I heard a soft voice say my name. I knew it was Brian. My eyes finally adjusted to the light and I managed to sit up.

"You doing okay, baby?" He asked me. I nodded. "Do you remember anything that happened?"

"Not really, no. All I remember is you, me, and Rebecca all attacked Morgan, and then I heard you guys yell my name then I was out."

"Oh, well. You got shot in the shoulder. She's taken care of, as well as I know. Rebecca stayed behind to answer some questions for the police, apparently Nate wasn't even there, neither was Ty," Brian explained. "I haven't left your side since you got here."

I smiled at that statement. He had been holding my hand the whole time too.

"Is Rebecca supposed to be showing up? Or is she still looking for Tyler?" I asked. He shrugged.

In cue, Brian's phone rings. Tyler's face popped up. He answers and puts the phone on speaker.

"Okay, I've got to make this quick. I hid my phone, he doesn't know I have it," Tyler quickly told us the address.

"Not much help to us, Taylor's in the hospital, some woman named Morgan shot her. I'll text Rebecca the address, she'll be your knight in shining armor, as a woman instead of the usual," Brian joked.

We heard a males voice in the background. Tyler quickly said goodbye and hung up. I was honestly afraid to find out what happened next. I tell Brian Becca's number and he texts her the address. She was more than happy to know where her true love was.

<><><><><><><>

After what felt like forever I could finally leave. We met Rebecca at the address and found the door wide open. I saw Rebecca standing there with a gun. Where'd she get that? Morgan maybe?

"What happened, Rebecca?" I ask placing a hand on her shoulder.

She doesn't bother answering and she continues holding the gun at Nate. I looked over to see Nate standing behind Tyler, also holding a gun.

"The whole gang here now? That's great!" Nate exclaims.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" I ask, with a harsh tone.

"Rebecca comes back to me, you get Tyler. If she doesn't, you know what happens," Nate threatens.

"Bullshit! She's not doing anything like that. Listen. She loves Tyler. Why would she leave Tyler for you after you A, threaten to kill the one she loves, and B, took him away from her just to get her back?" I point out.

"Yeah, she's right. I'm not going back to you," Rebecca added. "I was even hoping we could right the wrongs of the past. Maybe even be friends. But not now, after you've done this, that would be a really weird friendship."

(Yes I referenced Rhett and Link's Buddy System. If you don't watch R&L don't question it, just go with it)

"Rhett and Link? Really?" I joked. She nodded.

After a few minutes of them fighting back and forth, I eventually get close to Rebecca and whisper "shoot him".

She gives me a confused look. I nodded. She looks at Tyler for reassurance, and he nods slightly. Rebecca aims the gun more steadily. Nate doesn't realize what was going on, he was to busy going on and on about what he has against Rebecca. Before anyone knew it, the trigger was pulled, Nate was lying either dead or dying, and Rebecca was in Tyler's arms.

"Let's get out of here before police show up," I suggest.

We all go back to my house, knowing we were all okay. Besides me being shot in the shoulder I mean. We had no concerns, everything was fine. We were sitting in the living room, Brian and I cuddling on the couch and Tyler and Rebecca on the loveseat, watching movies. It was peaceful, until we heard a knock on the door.

Hey guys! Thank you for 30 reads in one night, I think. That is amazing, and I am so happy to have 90+ reads. I honestly never thought I would pass 20.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you are wondering, yes. Morgan Want being the current girlfriend of NateWantsToBattle. If you don't know of Nate, you won't know Morgan. In this story, that doesn't matter. I used them as characters.

Thanks for reading and thanks for everyone who reads my book. I love all of you. Bye! (Update coming either tonight or tomorrow ;) your welcome.)