Chapter 22

Sorry I haven't updated, had medical issues!!
5 months have passed since Brianna was kidnapped. She has been in her headspace the whole time and she still gets nightmares and sleeps with Gabrielle. She refuses to sleep in her own bed. She also won't let Gabrielle out of her sight. Gabby was trying to write a song in the studio, while Brianna was napping on her couch. Gabrielle sighed and stood up, her cell rang and she answered it. "Hello" "hey sweetie how you doing" "I'm worried about Brianna mom, she keeps having nightmares and won't talk about it." "Do you want me to talk to her" "you can try, but she probably won't talk." "I'll come over and try." "Okay." When Brianna woke up gabby made her some chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. She grabbed Brianna's cup and filled it with apple juice. "Bri grandma is coming over" Brianna nodded as she picked at her food. "Baby please eat" Brianna didn't say anything "look baby girl mommy is very worried about you." Gabrielle picked Brianna up and sit her on her lap, she turned Brianna towards her. "We need to talk about what happened" Brianna's eyes got wide and filled with tears, she shook her head no. "We need to baby, it will help you." Brianna sniffles and buried her face in Gabrielle's neck and rocked her and rubbed her back. "Brianna my mom is coming over to talk to you okay baby" Brianna nodded but didn't say anything. There was a knock on the door and she carried Brianna while she opened the door. Her mom stood there Gabrielle let her in. They went in the living room, "I need to talk to her alone" "okay." Gabrielle sit Brianna down an knelt in front of her "okay baby, your going to talk to grandma alone okay" Brianna teared up "stay mommy" "I will be in the kitchen baby, your going to be okay bug." Gabrielle stood up "go easy mom, if she don't want to talk, don't make her" "I promise sweetheart." Gabrielle nodded then kissed the top of Brianna's head, prided her hands from around her waist and left them alone. Brianna started crying and calling for her. Gabrielle cleaned the kitchen then went upstairs to her room. She was going crazy waiting for them to get done talking. Brianna called for her when they were done and gabby ran downstairs and in the living room. Her mom smiled at her "we made some good progress today, we're gonna talk again in a few days, okay." "Okay." After her mom left Gabrielle looked at Brianna and smiled "want to go swimming baby" Brianna smiled and jumped up and down with excitement. They changed into there swim suits and gabby got in first, then Brianna jumped into the water. They swim for awhile then had dinner together where Brianna ate half her plate. Gabrielle read Brianna a story in her bed, she gave her suckies as she read to her. They then went to sleep with Gabrielle holding Brianna close.