Chapter 3

Two days later, Brianna woke up feeling like shit. Her head hurt, her stomach and her throats was really sore. Brianna rolled off her bed an ran to her bathroom to throw up. When she was done, she crawled back into her bed, she wished someone was here to take care of her. Gabby popped into her head, she picked up her phone and coughed. Gabby picked up "Hello," "mommy, I don't feel so good" "Brianna, is that you" Brianna started coughing. "Yes" "I'm on my way, baby girl hold own okay." "Okay." Ten minutes later Gabrielle pulled up to Brianna's apartment, she called Brianna. "I'm downstairs baby girl buzz me up" "okay" Brianna said starting to cough. Brianna opened the door for Gabrielle, as soon as she walked through the door. She picked Brianna up in her arms. Brianna clung to her "mommy is going to make her baby girl all better." Gabrielle laid Brianna on her couch, she told her to stay there, she then went over to her purse and grabbed the thermometer she brought from her house and put it under Brianna's tongue. It read 101.3 Gabby grabbed the children's motrin. She gave a spoonful to Brianna then handed her a sippy of water. She then ran a bath for Bri and stripped her. After she bathed her, she but new panties on her and a onesie. Then put Vicks on her and grabbed a blanket and a stuffie and put it on the couch. She put Gatorade in the sippy and sit on the couch. Gabby pulled Brianna into her lap and covered her up snuggling with her. They got up twice cause Bri had to throw up. They went back to the couch and she rocked Brianna while she whimpered in her arms. "Shush, I got you baby girl, mommies here." She rubbed Brianna's back as she sang her to sleep. While Brianna slept Gabrielle cleaned up and washed Brianna's bed clothes. When Brianna woke up a couple hours later. "I want to be your little mommy" Gabrielle smiled at her "we will talk about it when your feeling better okay." Brianna nodded and rubbed her eyes. Gabby made some soup, gave Brianna more medicine and watched some movies. Gabrielle stayed with Brianna till she was all better.