Chapter 10

Thank you for the vote on chapter 9 iphone233.😊

When Gabrielle woke up the next morning she smiled as she sit up remembering the events of last night with Brianna. She looked over at Brianna who was still sleeping. Brianna was laying on her stomach her back was exposed. Gabby leaned over and started rubbing Brianna's back and kissing her neck. "Baby time to wake up" Brianna groaned "come on we both have work today." Brianna flipped Gabrielle over and hovered over her "not without a proper good morning kiss first." Gabrielle smirked "that didn't sound like a question baby girl" Brianna bite her bottom lip. Gabrielle flipped them over and straddled Brianna "I think someone forgot who is in charge" "you want a good morning kiss ask for it, don't demand it." "I'm the Dom and your the little." Brianna sighed "can I please have a good morning kiss mommy." Gabrielle leaned down like she was going to kiss Brianna but didn't. Brianna pouted "mommy" Gabrielle kissed Brianna then pulled away. They both got out of bed and got ready for the day. Gabby drove Brianna to work, while Brianna sit up gabby sit at the counter with her coffee. Brianna sit an omelette in front of gabby. After she finished "have a good day call me when your done" Brianna nodded. They kissed and gabby drove away. Lexi Gabrielle's best friend and back up dancer called her car phone. "Hey, Lexi what's up" "where you at girl" "had to take Brianna to work, why" "did you forget about early morning practice today" "shit, I'll be there in ten." "Alright where waiting at the studio for you" "okay." Gabrielle pulled up to the studio and walked in to meet the team to start practice. While gabby was practicing, Brianna was serving customers. Brianna was giving a customer coffee when her boss called her back. "Sir, you wanted to see me" "yes, you are a very good employee and I don't to lose you, but all good things must come to a end." "I'm closing the restaurant for remodeling, so this will be your last day." "Here is your pay, plus a little extra for you" "good luck Brianna." "Thank you sir." Brianna went back to work, she skipped her break so she could get off early. When she was done with work she called Gabrielle. "Hello" "I'm done with work" "okay, I'm on my way." While Brianna was waiting outside she saw a ice cream vendor and walked over to get some ice cream. She picked a small chocolate ice cream with coconut and m&m topping with chocolate syrup on top. She was eating it when Gabrielle pulled up. Brianna got in the car "how was work" "good, today is my last day there closing the restaurant for remodeling" "awesome." When they got home Brianna walked upstairs and took a shower then changed into a t shirt and yoga pants. She picked up Rosie and felt her self go into her head space. She then yawned and she walked downstairs to the library where Gabrielle was. Gabby was reading "mommy I'm tired" Brianna started rubbing her eyes. Gabby picked Brianna up and sit her on her lap she turned so Brianna was straddling her. She grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and her paci. Gabby covered her with the blanket and put the paci in Brianna's mouth. She rubbed Brianna's back, Gabrielle read while Brianna fell asleep.