Chapter 14

Thebambie thank you for the vote for chapter 1 and iPhone233 for the vote on chapter 13. Miracle109 thank you for the vote for chapters 6-13 and adding my book to your reading list. Samantha 123497 for the vote for chapter 1. Heyits_shaee for adding my book to your reading list. Diamondmajors15 for adding my book to your reading list. Also I now have 1k readers yah!!! I'm glad you guys like my story so much!☺️❤. Here is the next chapter!!!

The next morning Gabrielle was awoken by someone knocking on her door. She grabbed her robe and tied it around her and went downstairs. "Hold on" Gabrielle opened the door. "Alexis" "hey baby did you miss me" "what are you doing here, we broke up remember." Alexis pushed her way in the house. Gabby stormed after her "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" "I missed you baby" "Don't fucking call me that, you lost that damn right to call me that." "Gabby I want you back" "NO, Alexis you cheated on me and broke my heart" "Gabby that is in the past, let's get past this baby." Gabrielle glared at her "get past this" and Gabrielle slapped Alexis in the face. Brianna woke up from all the yelling and went downstairs and into the living room. Alexis held her face "what is your damn problem" "You that's my problem, we will never get back together, ever." "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." Alexis walked over to Gabrielle grabbed her waist and kissed her before she could react. Gabby kisses her back. "Mommy" They pulled apart and Gabrielle looked over at Brianna. Alexis smiled at Brianna "well who is this cutie." Brianna backed up with tears and ran off and out the front door. Gabby ran after her Brianna stop. Brianna kept running down the steps and out of the yard, she climbed the fence and continued running. "Shit" Gabrielle yelled. "Well she is gone lets go make love." Gabrielle glared at her "get out of my house right now" "seriously your choosing that child over me" "she is not a child Alexis, she is a woman and yes, I'm choosing her because I love her." "Now get out, I have to find then woman, I love." Alexis glared at her and turned around and stormed out the house slamming the door. Gabby ran upstairs and got dressed. She ran downstairs and out to her car. She pulled out of the driveway while calling Brianna's phone. There was no answer. Brianna walked into the park and sit on a bench crying her eyes out. Gabrielle drove all over and called everyone she could think to see if they saw Brianna. They hadn't seen her. Gabby kept calling Brianna's phone and didn't get an answer. Brianna stayed at the park till it was dark then started walking towards home. She was walking downtown towards the house and it started to rain. Brianna was getting soaked and some men kept following her and calling her names. Brianna started running with the men chasing after her. Gabrielle was still driving around looking for Brianna and she turned the corner and saw Brianna being chased. Gabby pulled up next to Brianna "Brianna get in the car" Brianna ran to the car and got in Gabrielle drove off. "Brianna I am so sorry about what happened today" "you kissed another woman, gabby how do you think that makes me feel." Gabrielle turned the heat on for Brianna because she was shivering. "Brianna I'm not making excuses, I know I fucked up today and I'm sorry." Brianna sniffles "I'm falling for you Gabrielle, but you hurt me today" "I'm falling for you to Brianna and I will never hurt you like that again, but you can't leave me like that Brianna, I need you." They pulled up to the house and walked in. Brianna ran upstairs and into her room, she took a shower and got dressed. Gabrielle also took a shower and dressed for bed. Gabby was laying on her bed thinking about how she almost lost Brianna today. Brianna grabbed her blanket and Rosie and her paci and walked into Gabrielle's room. Brianna didn't say anything she just climbed into the bed and crawled into Gabrielle's lap snuggling with her. Gabby hugged Brianna to her and started crying "I'm so sorry baby girl." "I forgive you mommy, just don't do it again." Gabrielle chuckled "I promise baby girl." Gabrielle sit Brianna on the bed and went into the bathroom, she grabbed the children motrin and gave Brianna a spoon full. "I know you don't like it but I can't have you getting sick baby girl." They snuggled on the bed and watched happy feet and finding dory before they went to bed.