Chapter 2

For a week Gabrielle went to the dinner every morning and sit in Brianna's side so she can wait on her. When Brianna bought her a check, she asked Bri if she could give her a ride home because she wanted to talk to her about something. "I get off at 2, I guess you can" gabby smiled at her see you then. When Gabby got home she walked in to what will be Brianna's room. It is a PowerPuff Girls themed bedroom with Rugrats stuffies. There was also a changing table, a crib and lots of sippy cups and pacis.
She hopped Brianna agreed to be her little. At 1:30 Gabrielle left in her limo to go pick up Brianna from work. She pulled up just as Brianna was walking out of the dinner. Brianna slide in the limo and looked over at Gabby then looked down shyly. So where do you live 137th apartment 3B. Gabby turned to the driver 137th please, yes miss Vargas. "Brianna, I know your a little and I would like to be your mommy if you will let me. You don't have to answer me know, just think about it please." Brianna looked at her in shock, how how do you know I'm a little? My parents have a little of there own so I know all about MDLG and DDLG. I had a friend of mine look up all the littles in the area and when I finally saw your picture I know you were the one. I have been looking for the perfect little for four years and I think I have found her. Brianna pointed to herself, and Gabby nodded. I'll have to think about it, I don't want to be hurt again. Gabrielle grabbed Brianna's face gently and smiled at her, "I wouldn't hurt you for anything in this world Brianna, okay." Brianna nodded okay. Gabby handed her a gift bag, I got you something. Brianna took the bag and opened it inside was a powerpuff girls stuffie and a rugrats paci. Also a powerpuff girls blanket. Brianna looked at her with tears in her eyes. Gabby lifted Brianna in her lap don't cry baby girl. "Fank you for the gifts no one has ever given me anything I like before, the always give me something they thank I like." "I will always give you stuff you like and if I don't know I'll ask you okay, Brianna nodded at her. When they pulled up to Brianna's house, Gabby told her to thank about what they talked about and even put her number in Brianna's phone. Gabby watched Brianna walked inside and hopped that Brianna would except her offer and be her little.