Chapter 12

A couple days later Gabrielle was relaxing in the tub, she had just put Brianna down for a nap. These last couple of days Brianna has done nothing but test Gabrielle's patience and she needed a break. So tonight Brianna is staying the night with Gabrielle's parents house and she was going out with the girls. When she got out she got dressed for tonight.

When she was dressed she want to wake Brianna up

When she was dressed she want to wake Brianna up. She laid her on the changing table and undressed her and put her in pajamas. With white Ugg boots.

After Brianna was dressed she put her on her hip and packed her trolls backpack with clothes for tomorrow, a toothbrush, extra panties in case she had an accident and Rosie her care bear stuffie and her sippy cup

She put her jacket on her and carried her downstairs

She put her jacket on her and carried her downstairs. Gabrielle locked up and put Brianna in her Ashton Marten and strapped her into her car seat. "Where we going mommy" "I told you mommy is going out tonight so your staying the night with grandma and grandpa tonight. They pulled up to her parents house and she got Brianna out of the car and her backpack and walked up to the door. Gabby walked into the house and put Brianna down. "Now be a good girl for mommy tonight." Gabrielle handed Brianna's backpack to her mom "she will be ready for a snack in an hour and she likes to drink apple juice. Brianna started crying "mommy no go" "baby you will be fine, and you can play with Payton" Brianna made grabby hands at her. Gabby kissed Brianna on her forehead. Abby picked up a crying Brianna and bounced her, Gabrielle handed her mom Brianna's paci. Gabrielle left the house and went to meet her friends at the club. They went to the bar first and ordered drinks. They made there way to the dance floor and danced to there favorite songs. They partied and danced all night laughing and having a blast. Gabrielle bought shots for everyone, she was getting wasted. While gabby was partying with her friends, Brianna was being moody and cranky. She kept to herself and every time Payton asked to play she said no. Brianna just hugged Rosie and sucked her thumb. Abby sit be Brianna on the couch "do you miss your mommy baby girl" Brianna nodded. "I bet she misses you too." "How about we watch a movie, how about finding dory." Brianna sit up and nodded "can Payton watch to" "of course sweetheart." "Payton movie time" Payton ran downstairs and shared a blanket with Brianna while they watched the movie and Brianna sucked her thumb. The girls watched two movies then went to bed. At three in the morning Gabrielle stumbled into the house and up to her room passing out in her bed.