Chapter One

Brianna is twenty years old and wants a mommy or a daddy so bad. Her head space is 1-4. Brianna has been into DDLG and MDLG since she was 18. She has had three doms, two daddies and one mommy they were all mean to her and treated her badly. So she was now cautious about getting another woman as her mommy or a daddy. Brianna was at work serving a costumer coffee when a women walked in. Brianna looked at her she looked familiar, but she didn't know how. Brianna walked over to her, "what can I get for you?" "I would like coffee black and the breakfast special please." "Coming right up." Gabby watched Brianna walk away, she was just like her file said and Gabby couldn't wait to make Bri her little girl. Brianna bought Gabby her coffee. "Your Gabrielle Vargas the pop singer" Brianna said quietly. Gabby gave her a look and took her sunglasses off. "I won't tell anyone your hear, Brianna said with a smile. Gabby  nodded at her "thank you." "Your welcome, your food will be out shortly." Bri bought her food ten minutes later. Brianna finished her shift then went home had a bath got in her pjs and grabbed her paci and blanket curled up on the couch to watch powerpuff girls her favorite show. She fell asleep watching her second favorite show rugrats.