Chapter 16

Miracle109, iPhone233, gummibear949, thank you and everybody else who voted for chapter 14. Kay_bre02 for voting for chapter 2 of my book.

Gabby sit down with her mom in the living room with there tea. "I feel so bad mom, i almost lost Brianna because I did something stupid." But you didn't lose her gabby" "because I wouldn't give up looking for her." "How do I make it up to her" "just give her lots of love, attention and take her out where ever she wants to go." "I can do that." The girls played for a few hours, while Gabrielle and Abby talked. Abby and Payton also stayed for lunch which was Dino nuggets and mac and cheese, with green beans. A hour later Brianna walked into the living room with Payton and crawled into Gabrielle's lap. "Mommy I'm sleepy" Brianna said while rubbing her eyes. Abby stood up "I think it's time we head home anyway." Gabrielle stood up and put Brianna on her hip "bye mom and Payton." They hugged and Abby and Payton left. Gabrielle carried Brianna into the kitchen and made her a warm bottle of milk, then carried her upstairs Into her room. Gabby sit in the rocking chair she bought and laid Brianna in her lap and feed her the bottle. Brianna feel asleep as she drank the bottle. When Brianna was asleep Gabrielle put her in her crib gave her Rosie and covered her up. Gabby kissed Brianna on her head "sleep tight baby girl." Gabrielle went downstairs to put the finishing touches on her song, then talked to her manager about the upcoming tour. When Gabrielle was done she went upstairs to make dinner for her and Brianna. Gabby made chicken parmesan with wild rice and corn. When dinner was done gabby went to wake up Brianna up and put her in her seat. After dinner Gabrielle gave Brianna a bath then put her in trolls pjs. Then they watched the Angry Birds Movie and cuddled on the couch. Before they went to bed.
Anonymous Pov:
She watched them eat dinner, then cuddle on the couch. She was seething with anger as she seat in her car. That little bitch was gonna pay for taking Gabrielle away from her. Her plan was already in action. To bad those men she hired didn't catch Brianna, but they will get another chance. Just you wait and see, you'll all see and gabby will be mine. She pulled away from the curb with a evil smirk on her face.