Chapter 23

When Brianna woke up she wasn't in her headspace and Gabrielle was still sleeping, Brianna wanted to do something nice for Gabrielle, so she got up and went downstairs and called Abby and asked her to take gabby out so she can sit up a surprise for her. Abby said she would love to, thanks. Brianna hung up as she heard Gabrielle moving around. "Brianna where are u" Brianna ran into the room, "yes." "Where were u" "downstairs mommy." Gabrielle gave, Brianna a look "come her baby girl" Brianna climbed up on the bed and gabby grabbed her kissed her and Brianna kissed her back and moaned. Gabrielle laid her down and started kissing her neck Brianna moaned. Gabrielle lifted her head your not in your headspace, Brianna shook her head, no. Brianna pulled Gabrielle back down for a kiss and they started to make out, they broke apart, when the phone rang. Gabrielle answered the phone "hello" "hey sweetheart " "hey mom" "u promised me a spa day remember" "yes, I remember" "can we talk later mom" "nope, I want to do the spa day today, right now." Gabrielle sit up "right now" "yes right now, I'm on my way over so get ready" "mom" "don't whine sweetheart, get ready." Abby hung up and gabby groaned "why is she coming over" Brianna sit up "I asked her to." Gabrielle shot Brianna a look, "when and why" "this morning while you were sleeping" "I asked her to take u out so I can sit something special up for you." Gabrielle gasp oh "Brianna, u don't have to do anything for me" "I want to, let me please mommy. Alright bug, I'll go get ready I guess, Gabrielle walked into the bathroom and started the shower, Brianna ran after her and got in the shower with gabby. Gabrielle smirked and kissed Brianna and they started making out and fondling each other and Gabrielle picked her up and Brianna wrapped her legs around Gabrielle. Gabrielle slid her hand up and squeezed Brianna's breasts and Brianna moaned into the kiss. She slid her hand down and slid a finger inside her, Brianna broke the kiss and moaned loudly. Gabrielle pushed another finger inside her and Brianna moaned and rode Gabrielle's fingers until she came. Gabby sit Brianna down and she breathed hard and smiled. Brianna then got on her knees and took Gabrielle into her mouth and made her come by licking and sucking and fingering her fast and hard. When they get out of the shower they were happy and satisfied, they get dressed and Gabrielle kissed Brianna goodbye and left with her mom.