Chapter 17

Want to give some thank you's to Uliesa for voting for A/N. BabyPrincessAli, flynigga123 for adding my book to there reading list. Iloveyoulol100 for adding my book to your reading list. IPhone233, rachelbarrettnnn for voting for chapter 15 & 16 of my book.

Gabrielle was at rehearsal practicing for her up coming concert to kick off her tour. Brianna was playing in the corner while they were practicing. When they took a break the other dancers played and held Brianna. They practiced for two more hours then they were done for the day. When Gabrielle and Brianna left to head home, they got in the car and started towards home. They were at a stop light when another car hit them. Flipping the car twice and it landed upside down. Both girls were on unconscious a bystander called 911. The second car speed away from the scene. Gabby was cut from the car first and she came to as they were taking her from the car. "Where is my daughter" "where getting her out know." Gabrielle passed back out after that. When Gabrielle woke up hours later, she looked around and saw her mom. "Where is Brianna, what happened." "Brianna is still unconscious, you were in a hit and run. Gabby sit up and groaned, "you need rest gabby, don't move or your make your broken ribs worse." "Mom, Brianna needs me please." Abby went to get a wheelchair for Gabrielle and helped her into it. Abby pushed Gabrielle to Brianna's room. Brianna was hooked up to machines in her mouth and arms. The doctor came in and Gabrielle asked hi what Brianna's injuries are. "Brianna's ribs are broken which punctured one of her lungs so we had to reflate her lung. We also have a machine breathing for her, she also has a miner head injury." "Will she be alright" "only time will tell." Gabrielle sit by Brianna's side for two weeks. Brianna woke up after three days, but they both had to stay in the hospital for two weeks. The police came and got there statements also on the car wreck. When they were finally able to go home, they climbed into Gabrielle's bed and had a lazy three days. Alexis was pissed, why wasn't Brianna dead yet, she will be soon. On to plan C, she was going to be dead soon. Just wait.