Chapter 6

After Gabrielle picked Brianna up from work, she asked how it went. "Good, I told my boss I'm giving notice and he told me to just finish out the week." "Okay, that sounds good, so when do you work again." "I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday all morning 8-2 then I'm all done." "So you don't have to go back to work till Monday." "Yep" "Good, we have all weekend to get you settled in and go over rules." When they got home Gabrielle looked at Brianna and smiled as she made grabby hands. She picked her up "lets go take a bath my sweet girl." Gabrielle took Brianna to her room set her on the bed and stripped her, then walked into the bathroom room and started the tub. She put Johnson baby bath soap in the water, she picked Brianna up and sit her in the tub. "Let's get you all clean baby" Brianna made a sad face at her. "What's wrong baby" "I want you to get in with me mommy." "Please mommy" Brianna started to tear up. Gabby got undressed and stepped into the tub, Brianna sit up and Gabrielle pulled her between her legs. She grabbed a wash cloth and started washing Brianna, "stand up bug so I can wash your kitty." She then washed her hair with Johnson baby shampoo. "Tilt your head back bug." After she washed Brianna's hair. Gabby started washing herself and Brianna turned and straddled her "I do it mommy." "You want to help mommy bath" Brianna nodded. Brianna started washing her mommy starting with her chest and washing her all up. Then Gabrielle rinsed them both off and she washed her hair with her dove shampoo. As she was washing her hair, Brianna started sucking on her chest. Gabby looked down and smirked "you didn't ask little girl" Brianna smiled as she sucked. Gabby unattached Brianna and stood up climbing out of the tub and wrapping them in a towel and grabbed another one. Gabby put Brianna on her bed and Brianna was crying "I want suckies" "hold on baby let mommy get you dressed. Gabby dried Brianna off and pulled panties on her. Then put on her rugrat pjs a white shirt with Angelica on it and purple shorts. Then Gabrielle put on her pjs and crawled into bed and pulled Brianna into her arms and lifted her shirt up. Brianna rubbed her eyes sleepily and latched on to Gabrielle's breast and started sucking herself to sleep. "In the morning we are going over rules bug, go to sleep mommies here." When Brianna fell asleep she put her in her crib, covered her up and gave her tommy stuffie. When Brianna started to whimper she gave her a binky and turned the mobile on. Gabby went to bed with a smile "my baby girl is down the hall" with that thought Gabrielle went to sleep.