Chapter 7

When Brianna woke up the next morning, she climbed out of her crib and walked into her mommies bedroom. She saw gabby sleeping so she climbed onto the bed and crawled over to gabby. Brianna poked Gabrielle's nose and giggled when she squinted her nose. Brianna poked it again and gabby swatted at her face, but missed Brianna's hand. Brianna let out another giggle, she crawled onto gabby's waist so she straddled her and poked her nose again. Gabby opened her eyes saw Brianna sitting on her and flip them so Brianna was under her. Brianna let out a squeal when gabby flipped them. " I like this pillow better" "mommy I'm not a pillow" "pillows don't talk" gabby started tickling Brianna. "Pillows don't move and laugh" "mommy stop tickling me" "are you sure" "yyyes" gabby let Brianna go and rolled onto her back. "Why you up so early bug" "me just wakes up mommy." "Do you have to potty bug" Brianna nodded. Brianna ran to go potty then jumped back into the bed. "Lets go have breakfast and then we can go over rules okay" "okay mommy." Gabrielle picked Brianna up putting her on her hip and went downstairs. She sit Brianna at the kitchen table and handed her iPad to her. "Here bug, play on your iPad while mommy goes potty and makes breakfast" "yes, mommy." When Gabrielle got back from the bathroom, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients for eggs benedict. With hash browns and bacon. Gabby made plates and put Brianna's plate in front of her. Gabrielle picked up her coffee and took a sip. "Okay Brianna here are the rules. #1 always call me mommy or momma, #2 never touch yourself without permission, #3 never cum without permission, #4 never touch mommies chest without permission, #5 never go anywhere without mommy, #6 never tell mommy no." "If you break these rules you while receive punishment such as" "spanking, no cummies, time out, early bed time, no playtime with mommy, no suckies, and no deserts." "Do you understand bug." Brianna nodded her head yes "thirsty mommy" Gabrielle got up taking her empty plate with her and got Brianna some milk in her powerpuff girls sippy cup. "All done mommy." They went upstairs after cleaning the kitchen up and got dressed. She put Brianna in a white onesie the powerpuff girls on it, jean coveralls, pink socks with blossom on them and hot pink converse with sparkles on them. Gabby put on dark skinny jeans with a blue blouse and dark blue heels. Gabby put Brianna's hair up with top half in a braid and the bottom half down, she then put a white bow at the end of the braid. When they were dressed she sit Brianna on her bed. "Okay, baby girl we have to talk" "mommy is taking you to the doctor tomorrow for a check up." "I don't wanna mommy, me know like doctors" "mommy will be with you the whole time, I promise." Brianna stayed quiet. "We're going to visit my family today and if your a good girl I have a surprise for you later" "what is it mommy, please tell me" "nope, later baby girl" "I be good promise." Gabrielle chuckles "go pick out what you want to take with you then we're going" "okay mommy." Brianna picked her Angelica stuffie, her iPad, and her new 3ds her mommy got her. She ran downstairs "ready mommy." Gabby packed Brianna a new out fit, pacis, her sippy, wipes, and a blanket. They got in her Ashton Marten 2017 and they were off to her parents house.