After she finished up her shower, Nicki slipped on a t-shirt and went to her living room where he was waiting for her. "Hey," Nicki plopped next to him. Drake wrapped an arm around her and pulled her sideways onto his lap.

"How are you feeling?" Drake caressed her stomach and Nicki put a fake pout on her face.

"Okay I guess," she shrugged. "What are you getting into tonight?"

"I don't know, probably hit up KOD, chill with Wayne or some shit." He answered as his phone vibrated, however he didn't check it and Nicki knew it was because she was sitting on his lap.

Fighting the strong urge to punch him, Nicki changed the subject. "Oh, you have a good flight? Are you hungry or anything? I made lasagna yesterday if you want some."

"Really?" His eyes lit up and Nicki smiled. One thing she knew he appreciated her for was the fact that she cooks which is apparently rare for his type of women.

"Yeah, come on," she grabbed his hands and put little effort into helping him up from the couch, then she led him to the kitchen. "What do you want to drink?" She asked, looking in the refrigerator. "I have peach punch, Heineken and some nasty ass Chardonnay...or water," she called out and he opted on a beer with his meal.

While he ate, Nicki answered a few texts, one of them being from her best friend Lauren who was asking her what she was doing.

After putting her phone back on the aux, Nicki went to the kitchen to clean the dishes Drake had used, then cuddled up on the couch with him while she mentally put an outfit together for her girls' night out

It's so damn easy to get lost in him, to forget I'm mad at him in the first place. Nicki thought to herself as he nodded off with his arms wrapped securely around her. She knew he wouldn't be asleep for long and would probably be leaving soon so she enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

When Drake left half an hour later, Nicki went straight to her bathroom and started styling her hair, while waiting for Lauren and Robyn to come over so they could all get ready together.

"I thought you were going to see Nic," Chubbs said to Drake as he walked back into the hotel suite his crew was in. Drake had been gone a little bit longer than an hour which was unusual for his trips to Nicki's.

"I did, she's going to bed early tonight, not feeling good."

"Damn man, you couldn't even stay to check on her?" Chubbs asked and Drake kissed his teeth.

"I did, she's going to bed," Drake pulled off his jacket and threw it across the couch. Future and P. Reign were too engrossed in the basketball game they were playing to pay Chubbs and Drake's conversation any attention.

"What's the move for tonight?" Chubbs asked as he hit his cigar while Drake finally got around to answering his texts.

"Supposed to be meeting Wayne at KOD. Bernice and her girls will be sliding through." Drake answered while keeping his eyes on his phone's screen.