What Hurts the Most (I)

Damn Kiara! Back at it again with the updates!

Lol! Okay, so most of you may remember this from Tumblr, back when I was writing anonymously and to some of you, this may be new. Anyway, it's back and I wanna finish it so...here's part one! Make sure to vote & comment!

I feel like shit. And honestly, I don't expect anyone to feel bad for me. If anything, they should be taking sides with him but they're not. Why? Because they don't know I'm the bad guy. I'm the sole reason we broke up and you know what he did? Portrayed himself as the one that fucked up. All so he could save what little self-respect I had after doing what I did.

Perfect.

He's just that damn perfect.

I don't know why I did it, why I cheated on him. I could say it was because he was always gone but that's not an excuse. I could easily take my jet to wherever he was. I could say it was because I was always busy but making time wasn't that hard. I could make an excuse but it would only make things worse.

I actually cheated on Drake. I had sexual intercourse with a man other than him...unprotected sex with someone who he looked at as a brother. That makes me a whore.

All of these thoughts spiraling in my brain caused me to chuckle. No happy ending for me huh?

We were supposed to be getting married in April. No one knew that but our parents and a few members of my team and a few of his. Twenty people at the most that we trusted with our lives, they were going to be the only ones in attendance. Ha, where's that happy ending? Gone. I had picked out my dress within two weeks. Picking out a wedding dress in two weeks? That was unheard of but I was just that eager.

It's been three months now and all I can think of his him.

Our wedding was going to be a family of pinks. Three different shades of pink and silver. It took me forever to find those colors. I'd seen so many shades of pink that I just knew that I'd find the right ones as soon as I saw the swatches. I must've looked through hundreds of them until I found it. It would've been the perfect wedding. A springtime wedding with perfect weather, set in the perfect time of the year for anniversary getaways and honeymoons for renewal of vows.

God why am I so stupid?

I'm like an empty shell now. I function as Nicki Minaj when I have to. My smile is always fake, my laugh, half of the time I'm not even paying attention to shit around me and when I get home, I grab a bottle of wine; his favorite actually and take it straight to the face.

I wouldn't even try to stop him if he left the label. I mean how could he honestly stand to look at me and Wayne in the same setting? That night he found out...I was confused. Why? Because he was calm. Any man who found out his 'brother' had something of his that he cherished more than life would probably kill both parties involved but Drake? No. He just packed his important stuff, and left. What scared me was that it came out of nowhere. Like he'd known for some time now.

Really though, we were just laying in bed together, watching a movie and he stood up. I thought he was going to the bathroom or something but he turned on the bedroom's light, went to his closet and started packing his things.

I asked him was he okay, what was wrong and he ignored me.

When I really noticed what he was doing, I realized he knew. And the way he looked at me before he walked out was something I'd never seen before and even now, I can't explain it. His eyes were full of hurt but his face; set jaw, lips pressed into a tight line like he was fighting to call me every unspeakable name in the book said that he wanted to hurt me just as badly as I'd hurt him.