Friends + Benefits = Complications

Nicki walked the four houses down to her friend's house. They had known each other all their lives and now that it was their winter break as seniors before college, Nicki just wanted to spend time with him before they parted ways.

She opened the front door that he had left unlocked for her and walked in. After locking the door she went to the kitchen where she would always find Mama Graham but she wasn't there.

Nicki went down to the basement and opened the door. When she walked in, she didn't see him.

"Aubrey?"

She heard the front door open and close. "Drake is that you?" she asked as she went upstairs.

"Yeah."

"Where'd you-thank you!" Nicki squealed when he pulled out her favorite ice cream.

Nicki reached up and pecked his lips. She always did that when he did something special for her. She didn't know why, she just did and his girlfriend hated it. It wasn't like it was a kiss kiss. It was just innocent.

"You're welcome."

"Do you want some?" Nicki asked as she went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl.

"Nope. Hurry up. I'm putting the movie in." Drake said as he walked downstairs to his room.

Nicki grabbed her bowl and went downstairs.

She cuddled up next to Drake and ate her ice cream while they watched the movie.

"I'm cold." she set the bowl on the nightstand.

"That's what happens when you eat ice cream." Drake smiled and removed his sweatshirt and handed it to her.

Nicki stood up and pulled off her jeans and shirt and pulled on his sweatshirt.

She took her bowl to the kitchen and then went back to finish watching the movie with Drake.

"Aubrey." Nicki whispered his name while playing with the small Jewish pendant on his chain.

"Yeah?"

"What are we gonna do when we go off to different colleges?"

"Do you really want to talk about that right now?"

"I don't know. I was just wondering."

"I don't want to worry about that right now. Today we're together and today you're my best friend. Tomorrow will be there to worry about tomorrow."

"You're right."

"I love you Nic." he said not taking his eyes off the movie.

"I love you too Aubrey." More than you'll ever know.

Nicki knew that if she ever wanted a chance to lose her virginity with the boy she'd secretly been in love with since third grade, this would be her only chance.

He looked over at her and caught her staring at him.

"Are you even paying attention to the movie?"

"No." Nicki answered truthfully just before kissing him.

Drake was shocked at first so he pulled away.

"Sorry...I think I should go." Nicki got up from the bed but he grabbed her hand, pulling her back down.

He kissed her and she parted her lips, letting him as her legs wrapped around his waist. He sucked on her bottom lip and let his hands roam her body. She wanted him. She needed him and he needed her.

He moved to her neck, taking the longest time there, leaving his mark, branding her temporarily. Then he removed his sweatshirt from her body and was eager to see that she only had a bra on. He unsnapped it in the front and squeezed her breasts together. He sucked on them both until he left his mark there too. He went back up to her lips, and kissed her again. This was the best he'd felt in a long time. He moved her hair away from her face and kissed her nose and then went back to her lips. He trailed back down her chest and pulled her panties off. He dove right between her legs and she moaned. Slowly her eyes closed as he pleasured her.

Part of him couldn't believe what he was doing but the other ninety-nine percent of him felt like 'finally I can make love to her like I've always wanted to.'

He loved her unique taste. She was sweet, salty and tasted a little of mangos. Probably because she ate them so much.

"Aubrey! Stop!" The feelings he was giving her were intensifying and she didn't know what she was feeling but it felt good.

He looked up at her and smirked.

"Just let it go baby." he kissed her and then went back to what he had been doing. He French kissed her clit and slid his tongue along her tight entrance before releasing a tongue lashing on her that had her coming in no time.

When his lips touched hers again, she could taste herself. She softly grabbed his face, deepening the kiss. He reached over into the drawer and grabbed one of the golden wrapped condoms.

He let her roll it on him and slowly he entered her.

He couldn't believe how tight she was around him but what he didn't know was that he was her first.

Nicki whimpered a little and tears rolled down her cheeks. Drake kissed them away and focused on bringing her body to heights she didn't know of.

"Au-Mmm!" she moaned into his ear. Her moans and whimpers were now his favorite thing to hear. He kissed her and she moaned into his mouth. He gripped her thighs and gave her deep strokes. After moving one of her legs onto his shoulder he started stroking her harder. Then he flipped her over and pulled her back onto his shaft and she screamed into a pillow. He was making her feel things that she never thought were obtainable and she couldn't take it any longer.

He snatched the pillow away from her face.

"Let me hear you baby."

If only for this moment, they belonged to each other.

"I love you Onika." he kissed her over and over again.

"I love you too Aubrey." she said just as she came again and soon after Drake did too. He kissed her all over her face and she giggled.

"Drake stooppp."

He kissed her softly.

It was at that moment when he had fallen in love with her all over again.

He kissed her deeply and their lips didn't separate as he picked her up and walked to the bathroom.

He started the shower and after washing himself up, he took his time bathing her. Memorizing her perfect body, looking at her beautiful face. They both knew that this would be their only moment together like this because tomorrow, everything would go back to normal.

Nicki knew it and he knew it. He picked her up and placed her back against the wall. He entered her and she moaned into his ear.

She dug her nails into his back and he groaned.

"Umm fuck! Aubrey! Mmm! I-I ahhh! Drake. Shit!" all of that came from her lips as he filled her up over and over again.

Nicki came and Drake stroked her a few more times before pulling out and coming himself.

Nicki kissed him and he pulled her away from the wall and gripped her ass cheek.

Weeks went on and Drake and Nicki continued like everything was normal. Nicki ached for him though and Drake longed for her the same.

The two were at Nicki's house, acting like nothing had ever transpired between them. It was a movie night and all of their friends were there, including his girlfriend. Nicki was in the kitchen getting more popcorn when Drake walked in.

"I love you." he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I love you too Aubrey." she said just before he picked her up and kissed her after sitting her on the granite counter top.

Drake slid his hands up her black fitted cotton dress and they rested on her ass cheeks. She had on a thong.

He sucked on her neck and she was enjoying his touch but she felt like she was wrong. His girlfriend could walk in at any minute. The thing was, that aroused her even more.

"Aubrey stop."

"Don't fight it Nicki. I can see it in your eyes. You want me." he said just before her pushed her thong to the side and slipped a finger inside of her. She was warm and wet.

She moaned quietly into the crook of his neck. A sound he had only heard. It was music to his ears. She kissed and began sucking on his spot, red lipstick smearing on his neck. Her legs locked and then began to shake as she came.

She hopped off of the counter and grabbed a rag. After wetting it she wiped the lipstick from his lips and neck.

She went to throw it away and he walked behind her. She bent over to push the trash lower. He palmed her ass cheek and ran his fingers over her moist center.

Nicki stood up and pulled her dress down.

"Aubrey we can't. Your girlfriend is in there."

"So. I'm in love with you."

"I ruined your relationship. I'm not a good friend. I feel like a whore." Nicki's eyes filled with tears.

"You are a good friend. My best friend. I only started a relationship with her because I didn't think you wanted me. You're not a whore Nicki. If anything I'm the whore."

"How could I not want you? You're everything to me. But I think you should try to work things out with her. Tell her. I feel guilty."

"I'll talk to her tonight when I take her home. If we can work through that, just know that I love you."

"I love you too." they kissed again.

Nicki got the popcorn and took it to the living room with the others.

"Aubrey I have to go. My mom said I need to come home. I'll call you okay?"

"Yeah." he pecked her lips and she left.

Drake patted the spot next to him and Nicki sat there and rested her legs across his lap with her head on his shoulder.

Amber could tell there was something going on between them and so could Cassie and Lauren. Cameron looked at them then at Amber. Amber shrugged.

"Just one more night." Nicki said to Drake after everyone left. She took him up to her room.