Hood Chick (1-5)

PART ONE

"I'm tired of waiting in this fucking line!" Nicki complained. She was standing in line, waiting to get in Magic City with her best friends Shanell, Lauren, Cassie, Amber and Candi. There was a lot of them but they had been thick as thieves since they were little.

"Girl please. It's Friday. You know every nigga in here. I even heard that Wayne and 'nem was here." Candi said.

"We drove all the way from New York to wait in a line. I don't care who is here. It ain't like we getting in VIP." Nicki rolled her eyes. She blew a bubble with her gum and popped it.

"I got this and Nicki spit out that damn gum." Cassie stepped out of the line and went over to the bouncer who was having a conversation with the club promoter.

"Excuse me." Cassie brushed against the promoter, and stood directly in front of him but faced the bouncer.

"I need to use the bathroom really bad and my girls are back there. Do you think you could squeeze us in?"

The bouncer was about to say no but the plan worked just like a charm because the promoter told her to go get her girls after giving her his number. Cassie wasn't gonna call him but she had to act the part if they wanted to get in the club.

After going to the bathroom and freshening up, Nicki had to give Cassie her props.

"You know how I do, now cheer up...at least we're in here finally and not standing outside like them other birds." she kissed Nicki's cheek who was fixing her dress. After making sure her bamboo earrings were in good, they left the bathroom. They had cost her a lot of money and it was her first time wearing them.

The girls all went to the dance floor but Nicki went to the bar. After getting a round of drinks for herself and her girls, she took them to them and then went back to the bar. She sat down and nodded her head to the music that was playing.

Girls started screaming and Nicki looked up and saw a spotlight on the VIP. Lil Wayne and his whole crew was throwing money down to the lower level.

Nicki rolled her eyes and turned towards the bar.

"Them bitches out there acting like Jesus done walked in here." the bartender said, making Nicki laugh.

"Right? Might as well be on the stage with the strippers. Throwing bras in the air and shit." Nicki turned back around to watch the action.

"Ladiesssss! Which one of y'all wanna go up to VIP and chill with Young Moneyyyyy?" the DJ yelled through the speakers. If things weren't already wild, they just got wilder.

The spotlight raced over the crowd and the girls were all jumping up and yelling.

Before Nicki could turn around to avoid the light, it landed on her. Drake had seen her all the way from the balcony and motioned for her.

"Nicki! Girl you better go!" Amber yelled.

Nicki rolled her eyes and turned towards the bar. "I'll pass."

The DJ picked someone else and the music started playing again.

About five minutes later Nicki felt the stool next to her being taken. "Why didn't you come up beautiful?"

She looked up and the one and only Drake was sitting next to her. His security standing a few feet away, keeping the vultures at bay.

"My name is Nicki and I didn't know I had to." Nicki looked at her nails as if they were more interesting then stirred her drink with her straw.

"I mean it's me. Drake. Who wouldn't want to come up?"

"Maybe you got me confused with one of those bitches who work here." Nicki started to get up but he grabbed her arm. She snatched it away. "The fuck is your problem?."