Change of Heart

She loved Drake, she really did but she didn't date men anymore. After giving her virginity to Josh and ending up pregnant only for him to force her to get an abortion, Nicki was done with men for the first and last time. Her heart had been broken beyond repair from that experience and she couldn't help to think that all men were the same. Drake was her pillow buddy. She could go stay the night with him and they'd even sleep in the same bed but that's as far as it's ever gotten. They would talk all night long sometimes and go to bed in the wee hours of the morning. Nicki's girlfriend Camille didn't mind because she knew they were just friends but she also knew in the back of her mind that there would come a day when Nicki will leave her for him. She loved Nicki but she wanted what was best for her too and if Drake made her happy then that's that. Before the two women had even started dating, they were friends first and Camille knew all about Drake and how great he was. She hoped she would find someone like him. Someone who makes you unafraid to try again because Camille knew in her heart that Nicki loved him differently from the way she loved her.

Camille was the opposite of Nicki. She was tall. About five six or seven, six feet in heels and had chocolate color skin. Face wise she reminded Nicki of a black china doll. She actually was African and Asian but acted more black than anything and she was Nicki's world. Camille was a pediatrician so she worked a lot but when she and Nicki actually got to spend time together, they always made sure it would make a memory.

"Camille!" Nicki yelled throughout the mansion. She just got home from touring and she missed her.

When she didn't answer, she left the front door cracked so the driver and Safaree could bring in her luggage and went upstairs.

She found Camille in the closet putting on some lace boy shorts.

"Babe, you didn't hear me calling you?"

"Yeah. When you first got here I was in the bathroom. I just woke up. Where's my hug?" Camille opened her arms.

They embraced tightly and Nicki couldn't help to start crying.

"You're such a cornball!" Camille smacked her butt. "What's wrong?"

"I just missed you so much."

"I missed you too." Camille leaned down and kissed her. Nicki pressed her body against Camille's and Camille smiled and moved down to her neck. She picked Nicki up, not even caring that their room door was open and laid her on the bed.

She sucked on Nicki's bottom lip and was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"What?!" Camille looked at Safaree. She hated him with a passion. She always thought he was using Nicki and quite frankly, comparing Drake and Safaree to Camille was like comparing a grapefruit to a mustard seed.

"Yes Safaree?" Nicki looked towards the door.

He was shocked. He had seen them kiss before but catching them almost in the act was a completely different thing.

"Umm, I was just coming up here to tell you that we're done and I'll call you later."

"Okay, love you. Can you close the door and set the alarm downstairs for me?" Nicki asked.

"Sure. Later." He closed their room door and left after setting the alarm.

"Where were we?" Camille asked with a smile and let Nicki take over.

~

A couple of weeks later Drake and Nicki were at his house. Camille was at work and Nicki had gotten bored so she went of his house.

"If I win you're buying me those shoes I wanted."

"And if I win. you're finally gonna let me kiss you."

Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Fine." she agreed. Being that it was winter time she had on one of his OVO crew necks and a pair of thigh high socks. She had taken off her jeans because she hated wearing them.

They continued on with the game until Nicki pulled a Sorry card. She snickered and made him put one of his pawns back in the start section she did that three times but she kept getting bad cards so he surprisingly beat her.

"Looks like I won."

"Deal's off." she glared at him.

"Nope, a deal is a deal so come to daddy."

"Ha, you wish, I am not kissing you. Boys have cooties." Nicki giggled and stood up after packing up the game.

She took the box upstairs and was standing in the hallway closet where the games were, trying to figure out what they were going to play next when she felt his arms wrap around her. She closed the door and turned around to face him. "Drake I told you I'm not-mmm." she bit her lip. He had interrupted her by kissing her neck, knowing that was her favorite spot. She instinctively ran her hand through his curls, silently encouraging him to keep going. He lifted her off of her feet and she wrapped her legs around him and finally he kissed her and she swore she melted inside.

He parted her lips, letting him massage her tongue with his. His hands went up her thighs to her ass and squeezed and she moaned into their kiss. After a few more seconds he pulled away and set her on her feet. She had a dazed look on her face and all she knew was she wanted him. "Whoa." Drake said as she pushed him against the wall opposite the closet and attacked his lips. He picked her up, breaking the kiss briefly before she kissed him again and carried her to his room. He laid her on the bed and didn't bother removing the sweatshirt. He pulled her panties off and dove between her legs. To say she was dripping wet was an understatement because she had his sheets soaked. Nicki's eyes rolled closed as she got the best head she'd ever gotten in her life and Camille had good head. But no one had anything on Drake's head. He slid his tongue inside of her and she cursed and gripped the sheets. He moved his tongue in and out until she came with a loud moan. Both of them fought for dominance over the other as clothes were being snatched off but eventually Nicki lost and ended up under Drake biting her lip as he filled her up after putting on a condom. The first time he entered her Nicki almost cried because she hadn't been with a man in years but when he pulled out and slammed into her, she came instantly all over him and the sheets. "Oh fuck! Mmm, right there daddy!" Nicki moaned. He had her yelling, on the brink of losing her voice. She was spread eagle with her legs on his shoulders. He was tasting her again. He laid on his back and guided her down on him and she clawed at his chest. She had forgotten how good it felt to be with a man. She started off slow and when he gripped her hips she started grinding on him. She needed something in her hands and when he started bouncing her up and down on him she grabbed the small pillow and put it to her face and screamed into it. "F-f-fu-u-u-ck! I'm gon-na c-u-u-m!" He pushed her forward and she ended up on all fours and he slammed into her only twice before she came again, dripping all over him. She was on her back again and he had one of her legs on his shoulder and the other wrapped around him as he gave her deep strokes. He is fucking me into an oblivion. Nicki thought to herself just as her legs started to shake.

"Oh my GOD! Aubrey!" Nicki clutched the sheets and finally came just before Drake did.

Drake laid on the side of Nicki with a shit eating grin on his face. Nicki rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

"Come shower with me." Drake stood up.

She held her arms out and he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. After they showered Nicki changed the sheets and put back on his sweatshirt and got in the bed.

She laid in his arms wishing that it was real. That they hadn't just only fucked but they were actually in a relationship. It scared her that she would readily leave her girlfriend of three years for him after one day of actual sex.

Maybe I've always loved him and just realized it now. Nicki thought to herself. She looked up at him and blushed when she saw that he was staring at her.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. I wish this was real."

He chuckled. "Me too. Wait, is Nicki the lesbian ready to switch teams after one day with Drizzy? New record."

"That is not funny." Nicki whacked him with a pillow.

"I'm kidding babe. You know I really love you. You're just too scared to try it again."

"That's true. I'm gonna go make a phone call. Don't move." Nicki threatened him.

"Yes ma'am. I'm staying right here."

Nicki went downstairs and got her cell phone out of her purse. She went to her favorites and pressed the first name on the list. Camille picked up on the third ring.

"Camille?"

"Are you with Drake?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. You don't have to explain Nicki. I'll save you the discomfort. I know and I'm happy for you. I wish you two the best and I hope I can find someone like him. I knew this was coming honestly and if he makes you happy then it's okay. I told you I'd do anything to make you happy. Even if that means letting you go. I love you Nic."

"I love you too. So this is goodbye?"

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna go pack up and take a vacation."

"I'm sorry Camille."

"It's okay Nicki trust me. It's fine. The nurse is paging me so I have to go okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"You're welcome." Camille hung up the phone and Nicki went back upstairs. And laid in Drake's arms.

"I love you." she said as she snuggled close to him."

"I love you too."