I smiled. He handed me a book and on the cover written in italics was "Brother and Sister". I opened the book to find many pictures of when we were about ten years old and older. Scott had taken a lot of pictures with the camera one of the helpers had given him as a present.

I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. This was the sweetest thing Scott could've given me.

Paging through the book, I laughed at a photo that was taken on my 16th birthday. Scott had stolen bedsheets and cut it up, trying to make me a dress. It looked horrible but I wore it with a big smile, with the red lipstick he stole from Miss. Granger.

Going down memory lane was like a breath of fresh air. Scott and I were brother and sister no matter what.

I hugged the book close to me. "Thanks Scott."

"Always Lil." He smiled. "Before I forget. I need you to do me a small favour."

"Err, what?"

"I need you to drop this document off at the reception please." He went to his room and gave me a small envelope.

"Sure."

"Thanks, I just don't feel like going down those stairs again." He complained.

"I forgot how lazy you are." I shook my head laughing.

After I handed the envelope to the receptionist. I noticed the beautiful flowers outside.

The flowers smelled beautiful. When I was younger, my mom and I use to plant flowers all the time. We had a beautiful garden, filled with pretty flowers. My little sister Rose never liked to get her hands dirty and was always busy raiding my mom's closet and make-up. Rose would've been thirteen this year. I imagine her as very pretty, very much into make up and fashion. I smiled at the thought.

***********

Brody's POV

Fuck! Who the hell is Rider?

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Can I get you anything?" I asked Lily as she sat with her left leg over her right leg. Looking hot in a black crop top and skinny blue, high waisted jeans.

Shit she was hot. Wait. I already said that.

"No thanks." Her voice so sweet.

I couldn't be more grateful to Mrs. Walker for making Lily and me partners. I mean how lucky can a guy get to be paired with such an amazing girl.

I remembered the first time I saw her was when she laughed loudly in Art class. I could see she was a bit embarassed but I found it cute. And then when the teacher asked her why she laughed, she face palmed herself. Too cute for words.

I've watched the video I made of her when she laughed quite a few times. And by a few times, I really meant a couple hundred times. She made me feel giddy when she laughed. No girl has ever made me feel that way.

I was busy sulking in my room. I was so angry about the Rider dude. I had no clue who he was but I was going to find out. I decided not to let it get to me and about fifteen minutes later I walked into the living room.

"Dude, where's Lily?" I asked Scott who was sprawled out on the couch when I saw that Lily was no where to be found. I hope she didn't go home just yet. Maybe I could give her a ride home.

"She dropped something for me by the receptionist." He mumbled.

"I need to go fetch something in my car real quick. Be right back."

I ran down the stairs. Thankfully by next week the elevators will be fixed.

As I made my way out of the building, I saw Lily standing by this small group of pink flowers, admiring it with a smile.

Oh that smile.

She looked so sexy it was hard not to check her out.

God she had a smokin' body.

Damn. Not to mention her ass.

Could you get anyone more perfect than her. No my subconscious said.

"Oh hey , Brody." I loved the way she said my name.

I'm seriously whipped.

"Hey. You got a ride home?" I asked, trying to look and sound cool.

"Shit." She whispered to herself and then looked up. "Uhm, no. I forgot to call my dad."

"I could ride you home. I don't mind." I shrugged.

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"No problem." I grinned.

"Let me just get my bag." She pointed to the building as I nodded.

I waited for her standing by the passenger seat door.

I watched her walk towards the car with such confidence like she belonged on the runway. Kendall Jenny or was it Jenno? I don't know but whoever she was, she got nothing on Lily Gomez. When her gaze caught mine, she looked to the ground. I could see a small blush forming.

This girl.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you are before?" I asked. My tone seriously curious. She stopped about two feet away from me.

"No, I don't think so." She giggled.

"Well Miss Gomez. You're gorgeous." I said with a charming smile.

I opened the passenger door and let her in.

I whistled my way to the driver's seat.

I asked her address and she gave it to me.

I turned on the radio and a song by Nick Jonas started playing. The song definitely described how I was feeling.

Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody wants a taste that's why
I still get jealous 🎶

"So. Who's Rider?" I asked. I just couldn't keep my questions to myself. I needed to know.

She looked taken aback. "He's just a guy I spoke to." She then turned to me. "Why?"

"Because I want to make you mine. I can't have guys doing the same thing. I hate competition." I said bluntly.

She looked dumbstruck. I can't say I regret saying it 'cause really I don't. She needed to know now what my intentions were and I was not going to wait like some pussy till another guy makes a move. Nope. Not gonna happen.

"Lily Gomez. Would you like to go on a date with me please?"

The decison was hers to make. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I didn't know how nervous I was until I felt sweat trickle down my face and the rapid beating of my heart.

And then her answer made my heart stop.

What do you think was her answer?

What do you think of Brody's POV?

What do you think of Scott's present to Lily?

Vote, Comment & Follow.