Part 26

November 1st

Lucy's POV:

I wipe the sweat from my forehead at the same time as I pick up the speed on the treadmill. I'm in the gym that's about ten minutes from my apartment and I'm one of the only ones in here. The other people consist of a middle-aged man who's on the elliptical, a stick-thin, busty blonde who is doing more sitting than working, and a teenage boy whom the blonde is attempting to flirt with.

I put in my ear buds and start listening to One Direction. What? I miss them. The boys' voices flood through my ears for the next hour until I'm all done running. I squeeze my water bottle and cold liquid trickles down my throat. Stepping off of the treadmill, I walk out of the gym and back to my car. The air is getting quite chilly now that it's November. 

Three more days until Harry gets back and I can't wait. El, Dani, and I are meeting up at the airport to pick them up when they arrive. Eleanor seems just as excited as me but whenever I talk to Dani about it, she doesn't seem as eager. El has noticed too but we decided not to ask about it since it is probably nothing. 

Once I get to my apartment, I park my car and walk upstairs. Jess dropped my car off yesterday then we walked around town, and I realized how much I missed her while I was on tour with the boys. 

As I walk into my apartment, I kick off my running shoes and go take a shower. Once I don't smell like the gym anymore, I get dressed in some light denim skinny jeans and an embroidered black shirt.

 [ Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114196507 ]

Just as I finish putting my hair in a fishtail braid, there's a knock on the door. Probably Connor asking for some flour or something. I've come to learn that his mother is quite the baker. I walk past the living room, still holding my hairbrush, and pull open the door. Both my brush and jaw drop to the floor at the sight in front of me. 

Harry is standing in the doorway with a huge grin on his face. My eyes widen as I take in his gorgeous features. How is he here? Their tour doesn't end for another three days, or so I thought. 

My body reacts before my mind can process it. I jump up and tackle Harry in a bear hug while wrapping my legs around his torso. He laughs and stumbles backwards but manages to keep us both from tumbling to the floor. Harry grips me tightly and I bury my face in his neck, breathing in his scent that had somewhat faded from the articles of clothing he left me. 

"Harry," I whisper, tangling my fingers in his curls. 

"I missed you," he replies, and I smile against the skin of his neck. 

"I missed you so much," I say truthfully.

Harry lets me slide down his body until my feet come in contact with the floor. I look up into those piercing green eyes that I've come to love. Harry's crooked smile occupies his face, making the corners of his eyes crinkle in the most adorable way. 

I pull Harry down by the back of his neck and brush our lips together. Harry smiles and brushes our noses, making me giggle. He then goes on to kiss my nose, cheeks, neck, eyelids and finally my mouth.

My lips respond to the kiss immediately. I have been missing this since the second he left. Harry seems just as desperate to feel my touch as I am to feel his. He pulls me impossibly close as my fingers find his ringlets. His moans of pleasure fill my mouth as I tug, and he backs us into the apartment, kicking the door closed behind us. 

Harry lifts me by the hips, making me gasp into his mouth before he sets me on the kitchen counter. I spread my thighs apart so he can move between them. His mouth wanders over my skin as my eyes flutter closed with the sensation.