Part 3

Harry's POV: 

"THANK YOU ONTARIO!" Louis shouts and his voice booms around Rogers Centre. The screaming of thousands of girls fills my ears as we start walking off stage. I give some girls who are calling my name a little wave which makes them go absolutely crazy. I chuckle at the sight and continue walking until I'm out of sight along with the other boys. I let out a sigh and flop my long body onto the nearest couch.

"C'mon Haz, you can't take up the whole couch. It's not fair!" Niall pouts, and I reluctantly swing my legs off so my feet are on the floor, leaving room for him to sit as well. "Thank youuuu," he sighs and ruffles my hair making me laugh. 

"So that's it boys! The second show in North America is done and over with," Liam says optimistically. 

"Yep, and only about a million left to go," Louis grumbles, making all of us laugh. Just then, Paul walks in.

"Let's go lads, your next show is in New Jersey on the fourth. That's two days from now, so we have to get going," he tells us and we all rise from our seats. I yawn and stretch then follow Zayn out the door. 

The drive to the airport is a short one, and by the time we take our seats in first class, the only thing I want to do is sleep. So, that's just what I do. I lay my head against the window of the plane and wait for the noisy take-off to end before I drift off.

I wake up to something smacking my face. I open my eyes just in time to see something white hurtling towards me. I let out a strangled yell and attempt to block whatever it is but it still ends up hitting me square in the face. I grab the pillow and rip it out of someone's grip. Niall's, I decide, once I hear his loud laugh and see him doubled over and pointing at me. What a way to wake up, I think to myself as I chuck the pillow in Niall's general direction. I notice it's still dark outside, just starting to get light and I wonder why he woke me up.

"Why'd you wake me, Niall?" I ask sleepily.

"Well in case you havent noticed, we've landed, Styles," Niall says in his Irish accent, and I frown. I look out the window and see the airport with big letters spelling NEW JERSEY across the building. I'm reaching up and retrieving my luggage from the overhead compartment when I realize we are the last ones on the plane. Once I've collected my stuff, we all walk slowly down the aisle and down the steps of the plane. When we're all out, Paul starts walking towards 4 black vans. 

"Alright, this one is for you five," Paul says, pointing to the van next to him while looking at me and the rest of the members of One Direction. We nod and make our way into the van as Paul directs Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael onto the next van. After about 10 minutes, the driver climbs in and starts the engine. I'm asleep before we make it to the hotel, but I'm woken up again once we arrive. I groan when I have to open my eyes once more to walk up to the room Zayn and I are sharing. Zayn inserts the key card and something clicks inside the door. He turns the handle and pushes it open. We both drop our bags next to each of our beds and flop down without changing. We exchange goodnight's and I'm out before I even pull the blanket over my body. 

Lucy's POV:

A soft morning light streams through a crack in between the curtains as I sit up in bed, rubbing my eyes. I yawn and look to my left where Jess is sleeping soundly. I click the home button on my iPhone and my stomach does a back flip when I read the date. It's August 4th, the date of the concert. I groan internally and roll my eyes at nothing in particular.

I don't want to go. I don't want to see Harry in all his fame and glory when I'm still just another girl from the streets. He probably doesn't even want to be my friend anymore, if he even remembers who I am. I squeeze my eyes shut tight and try to stop thinking about tonight. We have to be at the concert at 5:00 because the concert starts at seven but we get to meet them all before. Then after the concert ends, we go to another meet-and-greet, but this time with other fans.