Part 20

Lucy's POV:

When we finally land, it's a little past 7:30 - wait, no. It's a little past 2:30. New York is five hours behind England. Thank God I didn't have time to get too used the the England time zone. The jet lag shouldn't be as bad this time.

Once Harry and I have our bags, we start looking for Louis in the crowd. He's not hard to find since him and Eleanor are surrounded by a mob of fans who are being held back by security guards. Harry takes my hand in his and starts walking towards them. A couple guards rush over to help fend off fans, and we finally reach Lou and Eleanor. Eleanor pulls me in for a hug and smiles at me.

"Lucy! It's so good to see you again!" she exclaims. 

"Same to you!" I say, grinning at her.

"Luce!" I hear Louis voice call me and I wrap my arms around him in a hug. 

"Hey, Lou!" 

"I missed you, love!" he says.

"I missed you, too," I reply. "Now let's get out of here."

Everyone agrees since things are starting to get a bit crazy. More and more fans have noticed us and security is barely keeping them back. Harry intertwines our fingers, seemingly not caring about the cameras, and we follow Lou and Eleanor towards the exit.

Once we get to the black SUV that is provided for the boys, Eleanor and Louis get in the two front seats and Harry and I get in the backseat. As Louis pulls out of the airport, Harry pulls me into his side and I lay my head on his shoulder. Louis drives us to the hotel we're staying at and since we're already checked in, we head right up to our rooms. 

Just before we're about to step inside our room, Louis stops us. 

"Hey, we're all going to dinner tonight so be ready in a few hours," he informs us. "Also, someone is going to have to pick up Niall in like an hour."

"We'll do it," I volunteer. I can't wait to see Niall and Harry and I have nothing better to do. 

"Alright, see you guys soon! Once you get back with Niall, come over to our room!" Eleanor says before leading Louis inside their room. Harry pushes open the door to our suite and walks inside.

It never fails to amaze me how nice these hotels are. And how big they are. Seriously, this is more of an apartment than a hotel. Harry walks towards what I assume to be the bedroom and I follow him, setting my bags on the carpet next to the bed. Harry then throws himself onto the bed and lets out a huge sigh.

I walk over to his side of the bed and lie down right on top of him with my head resting on his chest. His arms encase my body and I let out a sigh of my own. 

"Lucy, I have something to ask you," Harry says suddenly, surprising me. 

"Go ahead," I urge him. He lifts me off of him and sits up, so I do the same. His green eyes meet my brown ones and he takes a deep breath before continuing. 

"Well, we've known each other our whole lives and frankly, part of me has always known that I've had feelings for you. It's almost impossible not to, you're the best person I've ever met," Harry says with a  smile. I blush and smile back, taking his hand in my own.

Harry smiles down at our hands before finishing his question. "What I've been meaning to ask you is if you'd maybe want to officially become my girlfriend?" 

To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement. I am absolutely ecstatic. On the inside, I'm freaking out. Harry has just asked me to be his girlfriend! But on the outside, I keep a poker face. I realize I'm just staring at him in shock when I should be giving him an answer.