Airport

From the moment that I laid down on the bed, I knew that things was about to change. Boy, I had no idea. In this chapter, you're about to find out how quick my entire life can change. So, here we go, I'm going to tell you about what happened two weeks after our little cookout, Alright, good. So,here we go.

Third Person:

"Go find Libby." Gemma ordered to Chibs as he walked into the kitchen to say something to the Queen of SAMCRO. He shut his mouth then turned on his heel and yelled, "Libby!!! Gemma needs ya, lass!"

A small groan sounded from underneath a nearby Chevy Malibu then the person erupted into a coughing fit before small feet pushed against the concrete, revealing the brunette who was soaked in antifreeze, and she looked beyond annoyed about the fact that the Scotsman was bugging her during work.

"Ooh,sorry,luv. Please don't kill me. Gemma wants ye. She's in the kitchen." Chibs informed Libby, causing her to throw her head back and groan dramatically then grumbled under her breath the entire time that she made her way over to the kitchen.

On the way over, she snatched Juice's coffee from his hands just as he raised the mug to his mouth for a drink.

"Hey! Why'd you steal my coffee?!" he shouted, placing his hands on his hips in a very sassy and offended stance. She grinned then turned to face him real quick to answer,"Cause you drink your coffee almost the same as I do!"

"Coffee thief!" Juice cried out. "Someone help,there's a coffee thief near you all!"

"Shut the hell up,Juicy, we've got customers and they're all asking if you're mentally retarded." Tig complained, hitting the Puerto Rican in the arm. Juice pouted then crossed his arms over his chest before he walked away with a grin. Meanwhile, Libby arrived at the kitchen where she leaned against the door and sipped her freshly stolen coffee while she waited for Gemma to give her instructions.

"Go find Ope and talk to him. He's acting like he's in a funk or something and it's putting me on edge with Jax and Clay out on that run." the older woman ordered, stirring her coffee. Libby sighed at the demand then muttered to herself as she went on search of the giant who she had the pride of calling her best friend.

"Hey, you okay, giantstack?" Libby asked, claiming the spot next to Opie. He shrugged half heartedly and grumbled,"Yeah, it's just that Donna wants me to get out of all this Club shit. Wants me to get a real job. " The words was like poison to her ears, all because he sounded just as bitter. She shook her head and apologized, patting him on the back before she informed him that she had to replace this guy's radiator.

As she turned the corner, she got hit by one of the strongest waves of nausea that she had ever felt in the two and a half months

And that's with everything that had been going on. A war was beginning to build between the Sons and Mayans and she was not ready to face that shit storm.

Libby ran her hand along the brick wall and gasped for air before she glanced around, making sure no one saw what she just experienced. However, what she hadn't seen, was Chibs standing behind her, eyes wide with disbelief. He followed her around into the dorms then waited outside of the door when she entered one of the bathrooms. 

As soon as she exited, he shoved her back in and locked the door then he growled,"Yer pregos, aren't ye?"

"Chibs." she gasped, gripping his cut but he shook his head and muttered, "Don't think about lying to me, lass."

"Yeah, okay,I am. I don't know what to do, Chibs. Please, just keep your mouth shut." she hissed, eyes locked on the patch labeled,"Sons of Anarchy." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before he said,"Look, Libby, I love ye like yer my own daughter, which is why I'm telling this to ye now."

"Ye leave Charming. Ye don't come back. If ye wanna keep this kid outta SAMCRO's business, then you need to stay as far away as possible. It'll be a favor from me, one that ye won't have to repay."

"Chibs, I can't just up and leave Charming. I've got Jax and- and-"

"No, ye don't understand,luv. I've seen this Club destroy people and I don't want ye to get wrapped up in this. If ye value yer child's life and freedom, you need to leave Charming. And I fully indeed on helping you." he snapped, his voice cracking with the pain of knowing the truth. She hung her head and sobbed,"I don't want to go."

"Luv, I don't want ye to go eitha, but it's for the best for both ye and the kid. I can get ye a place ticket for tonight, get yer stuff out of the house, and ye'll be half way to Ireland by night fall." he stated, cupping her cheeks to brush her tears away.

"Thank you so much,Chibs." she cried, huggin him tightly. He nodded and led her out of the bathroom after making sure that no one was near by before they split.

Libby's Point of View, At The Airport:

"Ye ready,lass?" Chibs asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. I sighed and stared back at the parking lot then nodded before I answered, "As ready as I'm ever going to be."

He guided me towards security then sighed and turned me around to face him before he pulled me into a tight hug and murmured, "Ye be safe, luv. "

"I'll miss you so much,Chibs. Thank you for this." I murmured as I returned his hug before I walked down to the end of security then glanced back towards the Scotsman who waved sadly at me.

I turned back around then handed my purse over to the guard before I boarded the plane after he returned my bag to me. I claimed my seat and glanced out the window as I placed my hands on my stomach.

"Time for a change, little one. "

OKAY, I WANT TO STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS A/N. THIS STORY IS NOT OVER JUST YET!!!! I'M NOT DONE TORTURING THESE TWO POOR SOULS KNOWN AS JAX AND LIBBY. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE SINGLE, SOLITARY CHAPTER IN TELL IT TO THE CROWS BEFORE I START THE SEQUEL.  SO PLEASE DO NOT DIP OUT ON ME BEFORE I FINISH THIS.