Chapter 37

Raven's Pov

"Where's the order!!!?"

"I'm on it! It's coming."

"Hurry up girl. I ain't paying you to be a sloth!"

"I know."

" "I know." "I'm sorry" That's all I hear from you but no action! Get to work!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Barry's Pov

"You went where?!" Joe said.

I stood there with Joe, Caitlin and Cisco, in Star Labs. Joe was about to lose it on Iris. So um yeah this should be good.

"Look. All I did was go and talk to Hector and Hartley." She said.

"And how did you talk to Hartley without one of us knowing?" Caitlin asked looking half glaring at Cisco, who was sipping on a slushie.

He looked up from his slushie at us and he said "Um.....That's my fault. That one's on me."

I looked at Iris and I said "Why didn't you ask one of us to come with you or at least tell someone?"

She looked at me and said "If I had told you, you guys would have stopped me."

"You're darn right we would have." Joe said.

Iris frowned and she said "I can handle myself you know."

"Yeah? And Raven said she could handle herself and look what happened to her!" Joe said.

The room went so silent. All our eyes were wide and that is when Iris got mad.

"How could you say that? Dad, Raven didn't ask for any of this. I can't believe you would go and say something like that." She said.

Joe went to say something but she stormed out of the room and after a few minutes Joe went after her. 

The silence came back and I decided to break it by telling them I had something important to do. And before anyone could get a word in, I flashed out of the room.

Raven's Pov

"This paper isn't due for weeks. Why is it so early?"

"I.....I have um....work to do."

"Mmmhmm. Alright. Off you go." 

"Thanks."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"So. You got that paper for my course done yet?"

"I.....I....."

"I should have known. Tony said you were smart. Maybe he was wrong."

"I will get it done."

"Better be better than the last one. Speaking of which. You better show up for your detention and you better not skip or else. Understand?"

"Yes I understand." 

"Good."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry's Pov

I had flashed to the hospital and I walked up to Raven's room and I saw a doctor walk out. 

Ok now I was worried. 

I opened my mouth to ask but the doctor stopped me and he smiled.

"Your friend in there is fine. She's been off lately but it turns out that she must be revisiting past memories." He said.

"How...what...." I tried to get my words together but couldn't.

"This is common. People in her kind of coma tend to do this. It is completely normal. You have nothing to worry about." He said.

I gave a nod and went inside and went to her bedside. 

She was in this because of me. I let Dr. Wells get to her. I should have protected her and maybe she wouldn't be where she is now. She'd be safe. But no. I was so caught up in catching Wells and getting my father out of prison I had forgotten about her.

And now she's here in a coma. 

I took her hand in mine and I stroked the top of her lifeless hand and I looked at her.

"I am so sorry this happened to you. I swear I will make Hector pay for doing this to you." I said.

I sighed and said "It's my fault you're in a coma. If I hadn't been so caught up in getting my dad out of prison then none of this would have happened." 

"I don't know if you can hear me but I wish you would wake up." I said.

She didn't move. Not like I expected her too. She's in a coma. A coma that I had caused. 

My phone went off and I saw that it was Star Labs. Probably another meta. I looked at Raven one more time and then I flashed off to Star Labs. 

||Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter. I got more inspiration for this story and I need to figure out how to put it in here so it isn't too rushed and isn't dragged out too long. I'm also thinking of ending it here and using my inspiration to make a new story. A sequel. 

I feel that will give me loads of space to put my inspiration in and also put a love triangle with Raven, The Piped Piper and Ray (Aka, The Atom). So we will see. But I also want to know what you guys think. Please let me know. If you don't and I do something you don't like then you have only yourselves to blame.

​​​​​​​And the flashbacks Raven had was of when she was working in that horrible restaurant and when she was in university. 

Love ya all!!||