Chapter 27

Barry's Pov

I had flashed all the way back to Central City and I flashed into my suit and I ran as hard as I could all the way to Star City. I made it to Oliver's hideout within seconds and I sent papers flying everywhere. 

A startled Felicity tried to grab some of the papers. Oliver was in the room and he turned around.

"Barry. You got away." He said.

I nodded and I said "Yeah. But Raven is still there. Deathstroke and Slade are going to blow up the entire factory."

"I'll take care of it. Go back to Central City. This is my fight not yours." He said.

"You made it my fight when Deathstroke and Slade kidnapped me and Raven and tried to us me against you." I said.

Felicity smiled and said "Maybe we should get moving. Deathstroke said we had until midnight."

"If I know Deathstroke and Slade, they won't wait until midnight." Oliver said.

"Then it looks like we need a plan." A voice said.

We all turned and saw Ray walk in. Ray was wearing his Atom suit and had an easy smile on his face. 

"And you'll need our help with that plan."

I turned around and we saw Cisco and Caitlin walk in.

"How did you two get here?" I said.

"Well we tracked your phone and got nowhere and then we track Raven's and saw the smashed up car and we figured that Oliver would be able to help find you." Caitlin said.

"But we see you are here. So where is Raven." Cisco asked.

"She's.....with Deathstroke and Slade." Felicity said.

Caitlin looked shocked and said "Deathstroke and Slade?"

Everyone nodded and I said "And we are running out of time. They said that they were going to blow up the factory that Raven is in, at midnight."

"But we have a feeling that they are not going to wait until midnight." Ray said.

"Ok." Oliver said. "I'll get Thea and then the four of us will go to the factory and rescue Barry's friend and put Deathstroke and Slade in prison."

Everyone nodded and Ray said "So, you're friend. What does she look like?"

We replayed the message and he smiled and said "She single?"

I rolled my eyes and so did Caitlin and Cisco. Felicity smiled and Oliver looked annoyed.

"Not the time, Ray." Oliver said.

"Oh. Right." He said.

Oliver left and an hour later he came back with Thea. Then we all headed to the factory and Felicity, Caitlin, Cisco stayed behind. 

We are coming Raven.

Raven's Pov

I let out a cry as he put the device to me again and the electrical shock went through my body for the tenth time. The device was token away and I hung my head when the shock left my body. 

I felt it be put near my face and I drew my head back. The man with the patch eye was named Slade. I heard him and the other guy talking and patchy here's name was mentioned. He flirted with me but would hurt me every time I didn't speak or when I spat at him.

"That looked like it hurt." He said.

He put the device to my shoulder, where my wound was, and I let out a cry as the pain that I felt when he put it anywhere else, amplified by ten.

"Oh. Hold on. That looked like it hurt even more." He said.

I gritted my teeth when the shock went away. Slade chuckled and put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so I was looking into his face.

"Tell you what, Sweetheart. I don't plan on staying here waiting for this place to blow. I might just bring you with me and make everyone think you blew up with this place. How would you like that?" He said.

I didn't respond and he put the device to me and I cried out. He held it there for a moment and then he took it away.

"An answer would be nice." He said.

I looked away from him. I wasn't going to give him an answer, I will not give him the satisfactory that he has won. No, I won't answer him, no matter what he does to me.

He frowned and put the device to me again. I cried out and he held it there longer than he has any other time. 

"Slade. Enough."

Slade removed the device and he said "I am simply trying to get her to talk. No need to be a party pooper."

"This place is going to blow in one hour. I suggest you make up your mind on whether or not you're taking her with you. And you better make it quickly." The man in the mask said.

"They really should call you party pooper instead of Deathstroke." Slade said.

He turned to me and he said "But he's right, sweetheart. Looks like it's up to me whether or not you live."

I stared at him and he smiled and he sighed and said "I enjoyed our time together. Who knows. If you somehow make it out. I'll come back for you, baby."

I looked at him as he put a gag around my mouth tightly and smiled. Placing a kiss on my forehead he stood up and jumped onto a motorcycle. He revved the engine once and then took off out of the building with Deathstroke right behind him.

Leaving me with 20 minutes to live.