Chapter 15

Barry's Pov

Cisco had an idea. 

Now when he has an idea. The chances of it being a brilliant one or a bad one, is a fifty, fifty chance. But I had a bad feeling about this one. Raven is terrified of what she is and what she is becoming. I am not sure forcing this on her is a good idea. 

We stood in a separate room and Raven stood in a different room.

"Ok. So what is going to happen is we are going to replay what happened that day with Captain cold, Heatwave, and Hartley." Cisco said.

"Um. Ok?" Raven said.

"Uh....Cisco?" I said.

He pressed a button and from the side wall a bunch of fire came at Raven. She screamed and cringed. Caitlin's eyes widened in shock and so did mine. The fire looked like it had engulfed her completely! But when the fire went away. 

Raven looked untouched and a small area around her was untouched by the fire. I squinted and I saw Raven's form shimmer. 

"Nice." Cisco said.

"Um. What just happened?" Caitlin asked.

"I'll tell you what happened." Cisco said.

He grinned and said "Raven can create a forcefeild around herself."

Hmm. That's is kinda cool. 

Raven looked at us pissed and said something. 

"Oops. Hold on." Cisco pressed a button.

"Can you say that again?" He said.

"Never do that again!!" She yelled.

I chuckled and said "Raven?"

"What?!" She said.

"Look behind you." I said.

She looked behind her. There were many boxes and object in the air. 

"Whoa." Caitlin said.

They all suddenly dropped to the ground. The boxes smashed and broke and so did some of the objects. 

"Oh my god. I am so sorry!" Raven said.

"Naw. Don't worry about it. It's cool." I said.

"Speak for yourself. Some things in those boxes are not replaceable." Cisco said.

"What?!" Raven said.

"Oops. Did not realize I had said that out loud." Cisco said.

"Oh my god. I am already causing damage." Raven said.

"Rae, It's not your fault."Caitlin said.

But Raven didn't seem to hear her.

"And I'm not even out in the city! Oh my god what is happening to me?!" She cried.

We all looked at her as the broken things began to swirl around her. Like a tornado. We saw a stool come flying right at us.

"Duck!!" I said. 

We all ducked under the control desk and the stool shattered the glass and flew into the room. More things began to come into the room and we stayed under there. 

"Another good idea as always Cisco."Caitlin said.

"I do not need your negativity right now." Cisco said. 

Caitlin sighed and said "I got this."

"Got what--Oh my god." Cisco said asCaitlin brought out a dart gun.

"Caitlin...?" I said.

She looked at us and said "Don't worry. It is only a tranquilizer dart. It won't hurt her but It will put her for a few minutes."

She sighed and said "Plus. I will be able to get a blood sample from her. Her powers will still be active so um.....Barry, you will have to speed to her and get the blood sample."

"Whoa, where did you get atranquilizer dart?" Cisco asked.

"Dr. Wells said it could come in handy when around Raven." She said.

I looked at her with shock and winced as a piece of sharp metal came flying into the room and implant itself into the wall. 

"Wells, set you up to this?!" I said.

She looked at me and said "Now Barry!" 

Then she popped over the control desk and fired two darts. Both had hit Raven and she dropped to the ground. I am going to regret this later. I flashed to her and took some blood and then I flashed away and handed the blood sample toCaitlin.

"Here. Take it." I glared at her.

"Barry. I am sorry but there was no other way." She said.

"No other way?! No other way than tranquilizing her and taking a blood sample?" I said.

I was upset. Oh big time. Dr. Wells had no right to tellCaitlin that she could carry a dart gun around whenever Raven was in the room. It was clear he doesn't trust my word and he doesn't trust Raven's powers. I was going to have a serious talk with him later.

Cisco got out and so did I. Cisco and I walked over to Raven and I picked her up and held her bridal style. We walked back to the room where we treat wounds and I laid Raven on the bed gently.

"So. How did the test go?" Dr. Wells said as he wheeled into the room.

I turned to him with full rage and Cisco said "Uh.....Barry?"

"Why?! Why did you tellCaitlin to have a tranquilizer dart gun with her so she could knock out Raven?!!" I yelled.

Dr. Wells's face remained the same and he said "Because Mrs. Raven is a threat. And until she gains control of her meta powers, she cannot be trusted."

"She is not a threat!!" I yelled. 

I looked at everyone and saw their shocked faces. 

The meta alarm went off and I saw it was Captain Cold. Snart as we know him.

I sighed and said "Just let me know when Raven wakes."

Then I flashed into my suit and then out of the building.