Chapter 26

Caitlin's Pov

"Have you seen Barry around?" Cisco asked as he walked in.

I looked up and I said "Um no I haven't. Last I heard, he was at Jitters this morning to have Coffee with Iris."

"Oh he better not have pulled a Star Wars on us and disappeared like Luke did!" He said as he went over to his computer.

I smiled. Cisco and his geek movie references. 

I went back to my papers and then Cisco said "Ok, that's odd."

I looked up and Cisco said "I can't track Barry's phone. Or the device I gave him."

"You're right, that is odd." I said as I got up and walked over to him.

"Try calling Iris. Maybe she knows where he is." Cisco said.

I nodded and called Iris.

After a while she said "Yeah. I was worried with Raven's voicemail that she left on my phone and he said he was going to find her and make sure she was alright."

"Raven went on a trip?" I said.

"Yeah. She didn't say where though." Iris said.

"Ok that's even more odd." Cisco said.

"I'll check with my dad and see if he can dig anything up." Iris said.

"Ok." I said. 

She hung up and I looked at Cisco and I said "Try tracking Raven's phone. If Barry is with her then we can find him."

"Ok just give me a minute and.........BOOM. There it is. Who's the best phone tracker like ever!" He said spinning around and around in his chair.

"Google." I said.

He looked at me and said "What....what was that? That's not cool. I'm a little offended here."

"Meh, you'll get over it." I said.

He rolled his eyes and I said "So where is she."

"At a.......graveyard?" He said knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

"A graveyard?" I said.

"Yup." He said.

Something doesn't add up. 

I looked at Cisco and I said "Let's go talk to Joe. Maybe he can figure this out."

Cisco jumped to his feet, grabbed his coat and said "I call driving!"

I smiled and shook my head and I followed after him.

---------Three hours later----------

With some digging, a lot of hacking, and two Belly Burgers later, we finally put the pieces together.

Barry had went to see Raven and was suppose to come back and tell Iris is Raven was ok. 

So Cisco and I decided to go to the graveyard and Joe came along. We got there and we got out and looked at the scene. 

"I don't think insurance covers that." Cisco said.

"By god, what happened here?" Joe said.

We walked up to Joe's now wrecked car. 

"This doesn't make sense. We tracked Raven's cell here." I said.

"Try calling her." Joe said.

I called her and somewhere inside the car, the Star Wars theme song broke out. Cisco ginned and bobbed his head to the tune.